coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Happy Birthday LancerLass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Happy Birthday LancerLass Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 7:16 am

Happy Birthday Lea, hope you had a great day
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 7:41 am

Happy Birthday Lea, here's hoping your day is as special to you, as your friendship is to us !!!!!!....lotsa love Andy Trudy and family xxxxx

Happy Birthday LancerLass Happy-birthday-007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:28 am

Thanks heaps Andy, Trudy and family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:58 am

happy B/DAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

happy birthday to you lea we hope you have a good one

Happy Birthday LancerLass HappyBirthday57

Happy Birthday LancerLass 1008746a1j2faq5tb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 6:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY AND PAZZ IS TREATING LIKE A QUEEN>................. cheers
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 10:16 am

Hi Happy birthday hope you have good one also no naughty stuff hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 3:26 am

Thanks Josh but your no fun lol.....I am in the NAUGHTY Fourty's now....... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 3:30 am

Thanks every one for your birthday wishes. I had a fantastic day and cliff, pazz always treats me like a queen Smile Very Happy but once again THANKS TO EVERY ONE I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday LancerLass   Happy Birthday LancerLass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday LancerLass
Page 1 of 1