coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Night Cruise 15th August

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Night Cruise 15th August Empty
PostSubject: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 3:35 am

Night Cruise
Saturday 15th August
Meet 7pm Bunnings Mile End
All Welcome
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:32 am

be there for this one for sure...!!!!! how ru going mate anyway???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:17 am

Ill make sure im at this one lol Daniel and I seem to be doing the same thing missing out on the same cruises haha
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:53 am

yeh i kno i been busy n sick mate..... working on the car as much as i can.... hope to have it all redy for his one....
Back to top Go down
gazman

gazman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 3:30 am

oh awesome the next cruze is at nite! cheers i might have to bring me beest along and sign up to the club, i have heard it is an awesome club and you go to a lot of car shows!

cheers
gazman Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.poulmorris.com

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

gazman wrote:
oh awesome the next cruze is at nite! cheers i might have to bring me beest along and sign up to the club, i have heard it is an awesome club and you go to a lot of car shows!

cheers
gazman Surprised

Hi gazman welcome to the Club Forum, lookjng forward to meeting you out on the cruise, And also what ya driving???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:10 am

The next night cruise has been written up and also have driven it to see if its ok
this should be a good cruise the only thing i will let you know that the stops have toilets and food
this cruise length is about 103km round trip so fill up
we have worked hard to bring you this cruise and hope to see alot of you there
Back to top Go down
nathanVXC2R

nathanVXC2R

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 2:51 am

woo night cruise

i'll be there for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

Well was a good cruise, I enjoyed myself. The route was good. The first stop at KFC in Christies Beach was to long but hey cant complain. The rest of the cruise was good. Loved the hills route, very enjoyable. Quite a few very nice looking Commodores on the run. Mine not included. Also not the Lancadore or the Cammadore and what can ya say about the other Lancer MR Boom Boom, Was great to see you out with us Adam but please get a Commodores lol.
We finished up at that place that is not Balfours. Sad Oh well, but I hope everyone had a good night and also welcome to the new members.

CYA Next time
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:15 pm

Thanks to everyone that came out on this cruise. I had a fun night and hope you did too.

While the hills run wasn't everyone's cup of tea please understand we need to include enough different types of route's to try and please everyone.

Thanks to the guys that put the effort into running/planning this one.

Hope to see you all at the next event

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Cruise 15th August   Night Cruise 15th August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Cruise 15th August
Page 1 of 1