coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Paintball Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 1:50 am

Hi guys, as the title suggests we are looking at hosting a paintball day down at the new Monarto paintball complex, it will obviously be a weekend but no dates have been set as yet as we are trying to get as many people involved as we can to make it a worthwhile day,
the plan will be to meet up some where early morning and cruise down to monarto as a big group, that way we can get there all at the same time

we already have the tickets, 40 in total, 14 of which have been sold, the ticket gets you access through the gates and also gets you the gun, armour and helmet, all you need to pay for is the paintballs you use,,

ticket prices are
$20 for up to date financial members
$25 for non members
If you would like to be involved with this please send me a P.M or even just put your names down here and I will add you to the list

as the number of people looking to get involved is growing, i'm looking at setting up a deposit system to secure your spot,
deposits will be roughly $10, but I will let you know when I have set it up
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-28

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 3:50 pm

YEah, I'm a bit of a crack shot at paintball. I'll throw another $10 minimum in with my membership form this week or early next week if that's ok. I think Zach's keen on coming too.
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 4:59 am

no worries mate, you'll have to forgive me, I haven't been around the club for long enough to get to know everyone, what name am I putting down for this?
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 1:12 pm

What sort of $$ for how many balls?
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 3:33 am

from memory it's about $20 for the first 100 and then discounted for any further balls required, or you can get a heap together and pay like $100 for 1000
but that's from memory, I will contact the owner of the park and get some real figures as soon as I am able to talk again, (just got home from an extensive dentist visit)
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 9:48 am

Kwakaman = Matthew. lol

Best bet for paintballs is to go halves with someone for the 1000 and split it between the two of you. I'm going to pressure Zach to join me. lol
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 11:36 am

no worries matt
just remember those figures are off the top off my head, and i'll give the owner a call tomorrow to give me some actual prices, then i'll fix up what I have already typed
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 6:05 am

ok prices for paintballs are as follows
$25 for your first 100

and after that you can buy in bulk so share amongst other players and save

$95 for 500 ($19/100)

$170 for 1000 ($17/100)

$280 for 2000 ($14/100)
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jun 2013, 3:15 am

Zach says he'll join in and a work mate also wants to come along as well. I'll pay his deposit along with mine this week.
Back to top Go down
simon job

simon job

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-05-24

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jun 2013, 5:19 am

i am interested in going depending on date cos i work 1 week on and one week off
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jun 2013, 7:47 am

no worries Matt

and I'll put your name down simon and let you know when it's booked to see if you can make it or not
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 5:45 am

Ok guys, this is pre booked for the 9th of November,, however there is a catch, you need to prebook your first 100 paintballs
to do this please call 1300 667 118, quote Commodore Owners Car Club booked for Monarto on the 9th of November and pay VIA MasterCard or VISA,
Or you can Deposit your $26 for the first 100 paintballs into the commodore Owners Car clubs account (remember to use your name as the transfer detail so we know who has paid) and then we can pay once everyone has booked, this can be considered as the securing of your booking, then you can purchase your ticket on the day or also deposit your payment for it at the same time as depositing your funds for the first round of paintballs

from there we can figure out plans for packages when everyone turns up
Back to top Go down
simon job

simon job

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-05-24

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:24 am

ok yeah i can make it i am in Adelaide that week
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 2:08 pm

Dammit, I have my daughter that weekend. I don't think she'd be allowed on the course, although she'd be the hardest to hit being so little. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paintball Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paintball Day   Paintball Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball Day
Page 1 of 1