coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Whats wrong with this club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VRMAN

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-23

Whats wrong with this club Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct 2013, 2:11 pm

Been watching for some time,and it looks like not much is going on here,can i need a membership still if the club is running.
Back to top Go down
simon job

simon job

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 9:03 am

havent seen any thing on here for the last 3 months so i dont know whats going on
Back to top Go down
commvn

commvn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 1:25 pm

Evil or Very Mad yes it has been quiet
Back to top Go down
CLU88Y
Admin
CLU88Y

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 1:22 am

hey guys, cocc has had a name change and the forum is no longer used,
we now go by CACHE, Commodore And Classic Holden Enthusiasts (it was voted on and changed at the extra ordinary meeting, details were posted on the forum)
we are currently only using Facebook (1page for financial members and another for the public to see what we are doing) also we send letters and texts to financial members regarding upcoming meetings (if you haven't received anything please send me a p.m of your name and contact details and I will update them on our records
we will create a new forum ASAP for the new club but until that happens we ask for you guys to be patient and help us out as much as possible as it is currently just the 2 of us on the committee and we are trying to keep this club and our personal lives running at the same time

James
Cruise Director/ Events Coordinator
Back to top Go down
Cliffholden

Cliffholden

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2019, 7:10 am

So does that mean I am a life member of CACHE now, since I am a life member of Commdore Owners Car Club of SA ????? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this club   Whats wrong with this club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with this club
Page 1 of 1