coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Where did this Club go??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliffholden

Cliffholden

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Where did this Club go?? Empty
PostSubject: Where did this Club go??   Where did this Club go?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2016, 11:25 am

Sad So sad to see such a great Car Club fall apart. Need to bring it back to life
Back to top Go down
Cliffholden

Cliffholden

PostSubject: Re: Where did this Club go??   Where did this Club go?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2016, 11:02 pm

What no replies Sad It was a great Club. I miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
Cliffholden

Cliffholden

PostSubject: Re: Where did this Club go??   Where did this Club go?? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2017, 11:01 pm

Seems sad I am a Life Member of a Club that is not running anymore. Such a sad state off affairs. Was a great time, I enjoyed being part of this Club Sad
Back to top Go down
Cliffholden

Cliffholden

PostSubject: Re: Where did this Club go??   Where did this Club go?? Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2020, 11:20 am

Such a shame no Commodore Owners Car Club. After all them good years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did this Club go??   Where did this Club go?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did this Club go??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: