coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Kev's new VESS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vess
Club Member
vess

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 5:35 am

Well hi guys/gals,Im Kev and have been a member of this club off and on from day one 1994.Have met some great people along the way,and some not so.
Here is some pics of my new ride(well had it since late june 08)

VESS in HOT RED.6lt,6sp Auto.
factory roof mounted DVD,2100kg tow pack,free dealer fitted-mud flaps/headlight protectors/bonnet protector/phone holder/red SS mats.
The only mods so far are the removal of the boot badges,new chev grill for SVE with red badge.
Future mods to include new exhaust system,bigger wheels,maybe new HDT kit.

heres the pics:
Kev's new VESS 2008_07050008
Kev's new VESS 2008_07050011
Kev's new VESS 2008_07050010
Kev's new VESS DSCF0838
Kev's new VESS DSCF0836
Kev's new VESS DSCF0837

heres one at the smasa show'n'shine with steve.
Kev's new VESS Smasashow069

and heres one with Gav at the C4C
Kev's new VESS 2008_08170208
Back to top Go down

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 7:12 am

Very nice looking car there Kev, How is the trans sarger going mate.
Back to top Go down
vess
Club Member
vess

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 7:55 am

Quote :
CalaisV6 Wed 6 May - 18:12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice looking car there Kev, How is the trans sarger going mate.

Well Cliffy its finally gettin replaced on Tuesday 7th July so hopefully no more problems.
Back to top Go down

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:24 am

Thats good to hear mate, Hope it solves all your problems with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

Good luck with it Kev. Let us know how it goes

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:24 pm

Mmmmm red that must add another 20 or so kw's Laughing Very nice Kev
Back to top Go down
vess
Club Member
vess

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 1:30 pm

It's been a while so a small update for ya's.

She's going pritty well since new trans was fitted,sittin on about 34000 kms.

Picked up a new exhaust system a few weeks ago,an XFORCE twin 3" system,sounds like a V8 now.
Back to top Go down

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 1:38 pm

I remember the photo you posted of under the car when the trans let go...wasnt pretty kev, but great to see her now goin well !!!!.....an awesome looking machine bud and you should be proud to own it mate...I know i would !!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 2:00 pm

Good to see ya back on here Kev. And really happy to hear that your Trans is fainally fixed mate. And I bet the new Exhaust sounds sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vess
Club Member
vess

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 11:06 am

Yer thanks guys.

Hay Cliff,I keep an eye on the web site and forum every few weeks but dont usually log in.Will catch up with ya one day soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kev's new VESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kev's new VESS   Kev's new VESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kev's new VESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: