coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

My Lancerdore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 11:50 am

Thought it was about time I put my ride in here. Most of you I have met as I get out to most events. I normally ride with Pazz in INNAV8 but when i'm not in his car I drive my Lancerdore.

My car is a 2006 ES Mitsubishi Lancer.

Recently Pazz has put a massive amount of effort grafting a VS Series 2 Berlina rear onto my car and I would like to thank Ron ( vsv8wagon ) for donating the rear of his pride and joy.

I think the car has turned out well and welcome your opinions

My Lancerdore Lancerdore-1

cheers
Lea

( all grafting was actually only done in photoshop )

Last edited by LancerLass on Mon 25 May 2009, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 2:47 pm

HI Lancerlass its a very unique and unusually car that is for shore but its great it catches your eye as a commodore then the front as a lancer so its like a picaso pic i guess i like alot very rare car their scratch

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 4:15 pm

Haha good one! To start with I didn't even pick up it was a photochop and I was like WTF?? Haha.....top job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 10:55 pm

DANNY8 wrote:
Haha good one! To start with I didn't even pick up it was a photochop and I was like WTF?? Haha.....top job!
lmao danny how could you not pick it as photo shopped... for a start the front and rear wheels are not the same, thats what gave it away to me straight off....
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 11:44 pm

Yeah I just figured there was a reason for different mags on the front to the back.....then saw the mags on the back looked like mine, then realised the back looked like a Commodore and thought it was one ugly lancer which I hadn't seen any like it b4.....then saw the note at the bottom and it all made sense. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 1:53 pm

PMSL lol god i feel blondie or just tired haha good one
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 1:57 pm

Well we wondered if anyone would think its real lol

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 2:23 pm

What about the 5 litre, you're not going to take that out and replace it with the astron 2.6 litre front wheel drive unit ?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 2:26 pm

was thinking of going straight to the 6 litre supercharged lol

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:51 am

but some nice rims on it,chrome tip,body kit,would even better,shame its not a commie

cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Lancerdore Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Lancerdore   My Lancerdore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Lancerdore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: