coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Edithburgh Show 4th October

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Edithburgh Show 4th October Empty
PostSubject: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:40 pm

Unfortunately this is on the same day as the Autobarn Show but figured I would put up the info anyway

Edithburgh Show 4th October Scan0001

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:05 am

I spoke to the organizers of the show and they are sending out entry forms to me
i should have the entry forms soon

this show n shine cost $10 per car just weondering how many members would be interested in going ?
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

Ray and Jenene will be there with the EH club we attend this one every year The clubs stays at edithburgh for the long weekend every year

its a good gala day and mini car show great fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:21 am

MEMBERS WHO ARE GOING:

1 JASON
2 GEORGE
3 PAZZ
4 ROB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:52 am

To all members is there any more that would like to go to this event please let me know
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 8:21 am

yes will go to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:16 am

EDITHBURGH SHOW AND SHINE
GATES OPEN AT 8:30am

WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE
CALTEX ON PORT WAKEFEILD ROAD
LEAVING AT 6am SHARP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:21 am

Is it only 4 cars going?? Rob and I will meet you at Pt Wakefield. As we will already be at Kapunda the day before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:23 am

LIST IS AS FOLLOWS

1 Jason
2 George
3 Pazz
4 Rob
5 Mario
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:20 pm

hey guys would love to come to this event but unfortunatly i started ripping my doors of my car and finishing off my boot display it won be ready y next weekend to show as my bank account ran out Sad lol but it will be ready by cruise for charity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:56 pm

I broke the bad new's last night to Janice about the 6am meeting time lol! She reckon she be ready by 7am.
If ya need some more room,ya welcome to throw some gear in the back of the ute(saturday of course)
What are we bringing.like a tent,bbq,attitude re-adjustment tongue
will try and bring a T.V,so we can watch some dvd
I hope they some water at the showground so we can give the car's a bit of wash when we arrived
might have to bring the white rat along No
at less she don't bark when I hit the 200kph affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:16 pm

mabo wrote:
might have to bring the white rat along No
at less she don't bark when I hit the 200kph affraid

lmao mario, and if she stuck her head out the car window at 200 with that collar on it would be like a wind tunnel cross parachute, and she would take off down pt wakey road !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:58 am

Real shame there is not more coming up it would be like a road trip. Oh well will be fun anyway. See ya all early in the morning at Pt Wakefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 8:03 am

hey there mario tent and the other stuff is all taken care off

kim told me to tell you if she can get up and be ready so can Janice
tell her to suck it up she can sleep in the car on the way there
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 9:52 am

Well a good day at Edithburgh today, weather was reasonable, a little bit cool but thankfully no rain. Only had five cars in our display but certainly had plenty of interest.

Had a good day chatting and checking out the various stalls around the oval.

Congrats to the club for taking out best club trophy, Mario in the Maloo ute for best current model and I also took home the best 1980's car.

Will get photos up tomorrow

Special mention to Ron in the FJ who walked away with 6 trophies after stating that he wouldnt get anything!!!

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 12:20 am

Hi well the day had a bad start for me and Rob. First set phone clock forward one hour for Daylight saving and set alarm to get up at 4.30am so we could get to the Pt Wakefield Servo to meet up with the rest at about 6.30am. But Mobile Phone desided it wanted to automatically put itself forward a hour for Daylight saving. So we ended up get up at 3.30am and was sitting at the servo at 5am. Way to early. Also the Alternator was giving us grief all the way there with the lights dimming right down then it would come back to life then go again. So stopped in Balaklava to have a look played with the plug on the alternator, This seem to fix it so we thought. But no gave us grief all the way to Edithburgh, to the point the battery light was on for ages no gauges were working, And the cars was just about stalling when we got into Edithburgh. But hey suprise suprise, the bleeding alternator came back to life just as we pulled up.
We left the show a bit early so if we had problem on the way home we would not have to use the lights. But hey you would not believe it, The battery light did not come on once all the way home. Had us stuff I can tell ya.

Oh congratulations to the Club for winning Best Display and to Mario for his win well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 12:47 am

What a great day it was arriving as the caltex servo a 5:30am and pazz was already there filing up we stood around waiting for the others to turn up there was myself, pazz, george and ron we were waiting for mario ???? it turn 6am we all got into our cars and headed off to meet cliff, mario was not there we pick cliff and rob up on our way, headed to edithburgh mario caught up with us there it was so funny he said daylight saving got him ha ha ha it was great to see some nice cars there was looking at rays EH was looking sweet and talking to different people, what a long day it was, congradulation to Pazz and Mario on receiving trophies and to the club for picking up Best Club Display. once again thank you to those members who made the journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edithburgh Show 4th October   Edithburgh Show 4th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edithburgh Show 4th October
Page 1 of 1