coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Old Skool N new Age Show

Go down 
+5
VYSS
JBVL
Auzzie
Pazz
vsv8wagon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Old Skool N new Age Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Skool N new Age Show   Old Skool N new Age Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 5:48 am

Hey Millsy i don't know if that guy was judged or not cos he won that voucher by yelling out real loud and then getting asked a question and he answered it correctly so good luck to him for that but in my opinion all the people that were ment to be judged and didn't get juged should get their money back cos that's taking money under faulse pretences.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Old Skool N new Age Show   Old Skool N new Age Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 9:13 am

Maybe its me, a bit older and wiser, or have a good memory Cool

But the same thing happened last year when we attended this event for a ACD display, only 2 cars from our 10 car display managed to gather a group of judges, the rest missed out (prejudged at the gate) I dont have a problem with that format at all, but it does not suit me, so I dont attend Cool

Extreme horse power show, fark having my car locked away for 2 days, so I prefer to attend on the sunday park on the lawn and still walk away with silverware bounce

GM day is a great day out judged by your peers (voulerterily) and only 2 club members made the day out (yes Pazz was judged I saw it, im not sure about Ronnies wagon) Not sure what happened to VB -VL section runner up prize but VB -VL HDT didnt have a runner up prize either.

Guess what im trying to say to you all is if you dont agree with any show n shine judging criteria "dont enter" (event staff will get the message) and will 1. rectify the issues or 2. fail

You all got judged at the gate which is what you paid for Twisted Evil

Correct the "guy" who won the Autobarn voucher answered a question correctly Cool
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Old Skool N new Age Show   Old Skool N new Age Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:09 am

sounds like i didnt miss out on much by not being able to come! Smile

oh well, sh*t happens i spose. plenty of other good shows and events around.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Skool N new Age Show   Old Skool N new Age Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Skool N new Age Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2