coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th

Go down 
+9
jafo
vsv8wagon
Pazz
VZLAD
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
VXSS350
SIG-346
vphsv1
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:27 am

$5 for members $10 for non members?

This means if you are doing half price membership on the day then for an extra $7.50 you might as well join and enter, be a good way to encourage signups

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:24 pm

errrrrr whatever, see you there
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:28 pm

Thats a great idea Pazz, I know of one person who is willing to sign up on the day and will be bringing a ski boat along for a bit of extra show for the club and will go in the sound off.

Hope the weather is good on sun sounds like we should have a good day.

see you all there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

Mum said,if I get all my chore done,I can take her ute out for a spin
I will pop in and say hello,just have a few thing's to do.lol
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 2:42 am

see you all at the show
if only i had my new sound system installed oh well there's always next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 9:29 am

Well very happy with the turn out today at the Autobarn Show n Shine and Sound off. Thanks for everyone that turned up top job. Also welcome to the new members that joined up on the day, The day turned out a very nice and sunny day which was excellent, A great day all round.

The pictures of the event are now up on the Website under Passed Events so please take a look. The results will go up shortly on the website. But the pictures are up of the winners.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 10:13 am

Well what can I say...Trude and myself have had a wonderful weekend......cruising with great cars owned by great people, eating great food, and having great laughs......what more could you ask for out of a weekend ????........have had an absolute ball, and my stereo deciding to spit it during the sound off at 120.4 db the missus has now given me permission for the amp/speaker/sub upgrade......gotten start makin more stickers to sell to fund it all lmao......not gunna be beaten by a goddamn boat EVER again Roflmao......cheers again for a fantastic weekend !!!...Andy and Trudy.......oh and by the way michelle ....ya fat lmao !!!!!
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:34 am

totally enjoyed every minute of the day huge thanks to autobarn for their great work
and thanks to all the members who organized this event was a great turnout nice ppl nice cars nice food

stereo sound off was good fun cranking the db's i think i got 121 or 122 from a stock standard urovox maestro series can't wait to see what the new pioneer does with a sub attached and the stato rear subs running off the amp
and also thanks for the hand outs and i know i came last in the exhaust V6 sound off but i didn't want to kill the engine so only took it up to 4500rpm with a few 5000rpm squirts
im happy with it as it says one thing "LEGAL" and to top it off i won a goodies bag for coming last wasn't expecting that.

anyway great day hope there's another one coming soon loved it
Back to top Go down
UNLESHD

UNLESHD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 11:07 am

Hi there all i had a hoot as a new member big thankyou for Mark for making me join and letting me show the crewman and the boat im sorry i beat you all if only the boat was enclosed it would be better so going to do more doof doof in the boat.... But a big thankyou to all.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 1:40 pm

UNLESHD wrote:
Hi there all i had a hoot as a new member big thankyou for Mark for making me join and letting me show the crewman and the boat im sorry i beat you all if only the boat was enclosed it would be better so going to do more doof doof in the boat.... But a big thankyou to all.......

great to meet ya buddy, awesome work on the boat mate.....what a beast !!!! look forward to more good times with ya cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
JOYRIDE/Lioness

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 5:52 am

Was a great day! Thank you to Trudy for making me join...lol... Sorry couldnt stay/come back for sound off but grandmother only turns 80 once Smile Great to catch up with some old faces & meet some new! Well done to the cooks also sausages etc were perfect! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:04 am

SOUND OFF RESULTS

STEREO

JOHNNY = 134.6 (Speacial Prize being a boat)
BRAYDON = 133.2 (First Place) non member
MARK = 130.9 (Second Place)
ANDREW = 129.5 (Third Place)
KIM = 112.3 (Last Place)
PAZZ = 115.1
JAFO = 122.1
ADAM = 129.2
LEA = 119.7
CHRISTINE = 115.3
ANDY = 120.4
ROB = 114.5
JASON = 118.5
TERRY = 124.9 non member
-----------------------------------------

V8 EXHAUST

JOHNNY = 124.4 (First Place)
PAZZ = 122.8 (Second Place)
MARK = 120.0 (Third Place)
RALPH = 114.9 (Last Place)
ANDY = 119.0
CHRISTINE = 117.2
ROB = 119.0
RON Grandpa = 116.2
WAYNE = 118.0 non member
-----------------------------------------

V6 EXHAUST

JASON = 123.0 (First Place)
ZOE = 119.4 (Second Place) non member
KIM = 114.0 (Third Place)
JAFO = 110.7
----------------------------------------

4 CYLINDERS

SHANNON 120.8 (First Place) non member
ADAM = 118.4 (Second Place)
RUSSEL = 110.0 (Third Place) non member
LEA = 107.6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

Results up on the Website with the pictures. Passed event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:43 pm

Quote :

havent found any pics yet? Hav they been posted up yet?
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:06 am

haden wrote:
Quote :

havent found any pics yet? Hav they been posted up yet?

http://www.coccsa.com/autobarnoct09.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 2:29 am

thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:29 am

Was a fantastic day, thanks heaps to everyone that turned out to this. Thanks also to the organizers and a massive thanks to Autobarn for their efforts

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:03 am

hey everyone souned like u all had sch a grea day sorry i didnt make it Sad had family suff to do n went way to hard sat night lol but will b at next eent/cruise for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th   Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autobarn Show & Shine / Sound Off Sunday October 18th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2