coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

The Wild VT (well not yet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The Wild VT (well not yet) Empty
PostSubject: The Wild VT (well not yet)   The Wild VT (well not yet) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

Well finally I have my own car, well not really mum owns it but I’m paying it off.

It’s a VT v6 pretty stock but that’s all I was allowed, it’s got some mags on it but I’ll have to get some newer ones maybe 19" ve ones.

I’m sure you have all seen a vt b4 and know what’s in them, so I don't need to tell you about it but here is my ride, just have to finish getting my P's and I’ll be able to come along to a cruise or event. will join then.

Mum didn't want to go on a cruise on Sunday she doesn’t think they’re a good idea.
The Wild VT (well not yet) Untitl12

The Wild VT (well not yet) 57788810

The Wild VT (well not yet) 17625811
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: The Wild VT (well not yet)   The Wild VT (well not yet) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 3:44 pm

Hey that is a great starting point. It looks like its in good condition. As for putting 19inch wheels on, Not a good idea best to stick to legal ones while you are on your Ps. Like 17inch.

Shame you could not come on the cruise, We had a great family day was most enjoyable. Look forward to seeing you around soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wild VT (well not yet)   The Wild VT (well not yet) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 10:44 pm

hey bud, a great blank canvas you have there, I have a soft spot for the burgundy VT's as it's exactly what my 1st VT was....started off just like yours....bog stock standard...
The Wild VT (well not yet) 1stdayigother

and after starting my mods..

The Wild VT (well not yet) Mycar

The Wild VT (well not yet) P7030037Small-1

good luck with it matey, if ya have any questions about mods etc feel free to drop me a pm and I will do my best ta help ya out...cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Wild VT (well not yet)   The Wild VT (well not yet) Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 11:31 am

Whats the go with this car mate, heard it's motor is out of the car and is sitting at rehmac's getting some serious work done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild VT (well not yet)   The Wild VT (well not yet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild VT (well not yet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: