coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

HZ Premier station wagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

HZ Premier station wagon Empty
PostSubject: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:55 am

Hi all i have been meaning to put this up for awhile the misses and i have a Hz v8 wagon it runs but very rough needs alotta work done to it but very very nice car i will get pics next time in port augusta with my camera but here is a few things bout it.

V8 station wagon
reconditioned motor orange block and chrome rocker covers chrome thermostate standarded interior with musical horn that dont work
Diff think standard also havent been under to check
automatic 3spd

Things needing to be fixed is rocker cover gasket needs doing probably manifold, Carby needs servicing, radiator needs flushing, acclerater cable needs adjusting,new thermostate, Trans service, Diff service, radio needs to be tuned or reconnected not sure, new exhaust

well thats just the start will keep you all posted this will be very slow fixing as i dont get much time and cash and the misses doesnt get anytime with the little ones plus her own two.

Cheers josh bounce
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 4:06 pm

hi Josh would this be a chamois/off white colour hz with twin headlight nose cone if so it may be my fathers old bus
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

Hi mate na dont think so as i got off my mate in whyalla he has owned it for years but is sort of vanilla creamish colour though we have had for like 2 years or something like that actually wish it was at tafe for me to fiddle with would be good to work on
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

My father sold it to my brother about 10 years ago then he sold it to a guy in pirie then after that we lost track of it
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 3:12 am

Well could be then im not sure lol will get pics up next time im down funny if is though small world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HZ Premier station wagon   HZ Premier station wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HZ Premier station wagon
Page 1 of 1