coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009

Go down 
+2
vsv8wagon
Auzzie
6 posters
AuthorMessage

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

On the HOME page of the website is the details of the Welcome Back Cruise, Would be fantastic if all Members that are attending. Please contact us so we know who is attending. A lot a time and effort has be put into this Cruise for the Members. So come on get your cars cleaned up and come out for a fun day.

Again let us know the contacts are on the homepage of the Club website. Need to know by the 24th January.

Thank You very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 3:06 am

This Welcome Back cruise was cancelled due to the heat, but has been moved to the 22nd February. All the details are on the Home page of the webiste.

I do hope that our members do come out and have a very enjoyable day. So please keep this day free and place it on your Calender

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 8:03 pm

sorry guys wont be able to make the new date as we have rehearsals for our daughters wedding the following saturday !!!! damn was lookin forward to comin out as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 1:25 am

Thats ok Andy, I do think the wedding does come first. Hopefully next time. Just hope more of our members clean up their cars and come out. would be a great cruise to have a big showing. And a very fun day.
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:35 pm

Its this weekend everyone so please come on out its going to be a real nice day cruise so i hope to see you all on Sunday at Bunnings Mile End at 9.30am for a 10.00am departure going to places we haven't been to before as a club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 8:53 am

please rember to bring a pen and a sense of humor, hope to see as many members as possible there. kim and i will both be there. Even though auzzie is going to pick up kim halfway lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:52 am

Pick up Kim halfway what the? and also ill be going on my own now due to Jo being sick now but im still going
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 8:42 am

See you there like Auzzie, all alone ! I'll cope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:17 am

Rob will be there in his Senator, And I will be there in a Bannana. Sad
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:48 pm

Cliff wrote:
Rob will be there in his Senator, And I will be there in a Bannana. Sad
Are you sure it's not a Plantain ?????? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantain) lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: well done on a great cruise   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 8:13 am

Congrats to the organisers of this event. Was a great day

And we all learnt about a new product available from Port Rd thanks to Dumb & Dumber for educating us.

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Machines_rhstop

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 9:05 am

Couple of on the road shots from today, if you squint you can almost see the cars in some of them lol

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image050
WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image051
WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image052
WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image053
WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image054
WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Image056
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: And heres the new group shot   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 9:27 am

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Groupshot

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:29 am

Well i would like to say evan know that i did not do the question i had a great day and i was very happy to see a good turn out that we had 14 cars well done, Congradulation to John and co-pilot Kim for coming 1st and to Pazz, Lea and Auzzie and Chelsi both coming in 2nd place and to Ron AKA (Grandpa) for Last place.
I would like to thank Thunder for all the day and he has done a fantastic job keep it up,
I do hope everyone had alot of fun and hope to see you all on our next cruise.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:31 am

Well laid out cruze and a great day out and another good excuse to wash the car again (as I do every week !). It was good to catch up with the regulars and the newer members like Steve (with his green SS) who helped me out with some answers to come last and win a prize cheers . Thanks Steve. Oh yeh, it was also an excellent opportunity to retrain one self with knee steering, not watching the road and writing the answers to the questions on the horn pad (the one in the steering wheel of course !) at 110kmh/hr and to get to Wallaroo safely.

One question though, why is it that 100 k's out of Adelaide in Pt Wakefieled you can get petrol at the Shell station for $1.15 (minus your discount voucher so $1.11) and back home you see it for $1.26 ????? gives you the sh*ts.

PS Steve (or anyone else) if you read this get your son to check out my old Gemini in a previous life (18 yo, more hair, 25kgs less and a smoker) in this link http://www.holdengemini.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=980

Cheers
Grandpa Ron

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:54 am

Pazz wrote:
Congrats to the organisers of this event. Was a great day

And we all learnt about a new product available from Port Rd thanks to Dumb & Dumber for educating us.

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Machines_rhstop

cheers
Pazz

You just had to get home and be the first to tell everyone lol well at least you learnt something today from Dumb & Dumber hehe.

Well today was one of the best days with the club it was an awesome cruise with the twist of a question sheet X3 to do though out the day to make it even more fun.
Wallaroo was a nice place for lunch and the weather was great and all the stops was perfect so well done to Thunder and Jason for a top day and congrats John on the win with Kim as your sidekick.
And thank you Chelsea for helping me out as my sidekick today it was a laugh and a half with you making it a top day as well and for being dubbed as Dumb & Dumber coming 2nd out of 13 cars proves we are a very good dumb pair lol.

Also thankyou to everyone who come on this cruise and making it a top day!!!!
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:58 am

Well i had a ball today first of all i did the first part of the cruise in my man jason's car but doing all the question's for john of which i joined up with at pt wakefeild to then take out the first prize. It was a great day and it was good to meet the new members and to catch up with the old one's aswell.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Club Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 12:40 pm

Thank you to all for coming this being my first cruise with out you all it would not been as much fun. Thank you to Jason in helping me set this day up.
Hopefully I have not peaked to early and I can make more good cruises to come.
Michelle and Mark thanks for spending lunch with us at Wallaroo top effort.
Good to see new faces amongst the regulars hope to see more in future to come.
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 2:52 am

Nice Pics Pazz but to many of the damn Banana. I think you needed to over take a few cars to get some different ones. lol I was having troubles as well as was taking pictures where I could while driving but Rons wagon got most of them. did take a few of the VH Wags out the back window while driving looking at the camera screen in the rear view mirror LOL
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 8:45 am

Cliff wrote:
Nice Pics Pazz but to many of the damn Banana. I think you needed to over take a few cars to get some different ones. lol I was having troubles as well as was taking pictures where I could while driving but Rons wagon got most of them. did take a few of the VH Wags out the back window while driving looking at the camera screen in the rear view mirror LOL
Must admit I do have a nice rear end Razz
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:40 am

apologies for not attending this one. it was due to the car not yet being dyno tuned and its not running right, so im trying to avoid driving it to avoid doing damage to the engine. Sounds like u all had a great day. As soon i get the car running right, i will be back out there.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009   WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK CRUISE 2009
Page 1 of 1