coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

thanks heaps Pazz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

thanks heaps Pazz Empty
PostSubject: thanks heaps Pazz   thanks heaps Pazz Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:34 am

just wanted to give a huge thanks to Pazz for getting us onto the Repco card......my statesman went in on Wednesday for the losing oil pressure problem, they ran the car for an hour on the flat and it did not do it once......After explaining that it only does it on any sort of incline they jacked up the front of the car whilst it was still running and hey presto...oil light came on and started tapping like crazy......

there are 2 possible causes......A/. sludge in the oil pickup, lines and galleries

or B/. Oil pump stuffed and blocked pickup, so Engine has to come out......

they have suggested I do the following.....run a can of Engine flush through the motor, drop the oil and then replace with a cheap 10 W 30 oil.......run the car for a week, then put another can of Engine flush through, drop the oil yet again, and then replace with a good quality oil and filter......

So had to go out and buy 2 cans of Engine flush at $24.00 each, $24.99 for 6 litres of Valvoline 10 W 30, 6 litres of castrol Magnatec at $39.99 and a Ryco oil filter at $15.90

Used the Repco card and saved a Whopping $27.99 off the retail price, which after forking out for all this stuff is certainly less painful in my pocket....
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

thanks heaps Pazz Empty
PostSubject: thanks heaps Pazz   thanks heaps Pazz Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:37 am

Yes Andy i have to say it was very very greatfull that pazz got us these i got my tensioner belt and pulley plus some fuses a month ago and saved my self 30 dollas very much appreciated pazz it helps us out alot like i said before top bloke and top club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

thanks heaps Pazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks heaps Pazz   thanks heaps Pazz Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 7:38 am

your welcome guys, glad to help
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

thanks heaps Pazz Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks heaps Pazz   thanks heaps Pazz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks heaps Pazz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: