coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

August AGM Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

August AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: August AGM Meeting   August AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:41 pm

Just a reminder that the August meeting will be our AGM. This is to fill the 4 vacancies on the committee

These are
Vice President
Secretary
Cruise Coordinator
Newsletter Editor

All positions will be available if you want to put your hand up for one of them. If you do please let us know so members can have a think about who to vote for.

If you can not attend the meeting and wish to lodge a proxy vote please download the following pdf and send in to p.o. box 163 Smithfield 5114 or get it to one of the committee members

http://www.coccsa.com/proxy%20form.pdf
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

August AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: August AGM Meeting   August AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:51 am

i would like to keep the position of tresurer and promotions if that's ok
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

August AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: August AGM Meeting   August AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:22 am

I would like to thank ever one who voted for me at the AGM voting me in as Vice President . i hope that pazz am myself can work together to make the club a stronge one so once again thank you to all... study
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

August AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: August AGM Meeting   August AGM Meeting Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:00 am

awwww crap...no one told me hulk got voted in!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding mate...welcome to the position. Hope we can get the club back on track
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

August AGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: August AGM Meeting   August AGM Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August AGM Meeting
Page 1 of 1