coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

My new look engine parts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1998GTS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-22

My new look engine parts Empty
PostSubject: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

Hi Guys.

finally got around to doing some painting.I'll post pics of it all back on the car once i get some new rocker cover gaskets.But here's a quick look...

My new look engine parts Picture205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 11:46 am

Top Job buddy well done !!!!
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

Yours being red it doesnt matter. But you can get VN Series 1 rocker covers which bolt on the same but instead they are made out of metal. So for anyone who wants a polished set you could do that. With your one you could of done it red with polished top....? Just and idea. Fark knows what you would do for the engine cover unless you ditched the engine cover and did something with the plenum.
Back to top Go down
1998GTS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:31 am

All put back on the car...

My new look engine parts Picture208
My new look engine parts Picture207-1
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 8:33 am

SDEWYZ wrote:
Yours being red it doesnt matter. But you can get VN Series 1 rocker covers which bolt on the same but instead they are made out of metal. So for anyone who wants a polished set you could do that. With your one you could of done it red with polished top....? Just and idea. Fark knows what you would do for the engine cover unless you ditched the engine cover and did something with the plenum.

Did someone use the words POLISHED METAL Twisted Evil ????

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manaro

manaro

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

well done they look really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new look engine parts   My new look engine parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new look engine parts
Page 1 of 1