coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LaZzA

LaZzA

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-09-06

LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Empty
PostSubject: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:17 am

Body Kit + Exhaust system are brand new

LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) IMG_0046
LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) IMG_0047
LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) IMG_0048
Back to top Go down
http://loyle.net

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:32 am

Very nice matt......something a bit different instead of the same old same old...well done !!!!...Andy
Back to top Go down
LaZzA

LaZzA

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:34 am

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:56 pm

hey mate nice lookin VT-E i live in th modbury area n havent seen it crusing around...? u dnt drive it much or i dnt get out enough and cruise around lol
Back to top Go down
LaZzA

LaZzA

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:41 am

if your looking for it, its usually around Tea-Tree Plaza early in the morning and in the afternoon (if ur coming to the meeting youll see it tonight haha)
Back to top Go down
SECRET

SECRET

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:28 pm

is this a twin exhaust system, or do you have 1 fake tip?? i didnt think you could do twin tips on VTs cause of the fuel tank?
looks nice tho,
luke
Back to top Go down
LaZzA

LaZzA

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:19 pm

nah its a real twin, the right hand exhaust is a right angle and attached where the muffler used to be on the left hand side

LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Diagram

(lol just thought id diagram it) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

yeh seen it this morning u park nbear my missus sister house near the TAFE looks nice mate...
Back to top Go down
LaZzA

LaZzA

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:52 am

Haha yea I catch the bus so I park there every morning Smile and thx mate
Back to top Go down
timmy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:54 pm

Looks very nice mate! something different from the norm!
twin tips always look great on commodores!
love the work keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)   LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaZzA's VT-E (You'll see what i mean)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: