coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

September 19th Club Cruise

Go down 
+4
timmy
LaZzA
TIGER3
VNSSLOVERS
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:33 pm

Hey 1 more question do I need to bring anything along for Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:38 pm

Just bring a few goldies for the bbq and for drinks if ya want em. And a friendly attitude lol
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:44 pm

Cliff wrote:
Yeah its okay Andy just stirrin Jafo. LOL We know when we are not good enough because he owns a Statesman LOL

got nothing to do with you not being good enuf

but have had this planned for ages and our BBQ is FREE with FREE drinks cause we all chip in and get what we need

but have fun on your cruise as ill have fun on mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:17 pm

jafo wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Yeah its okay Andy just stirrin Jafo. LOL We know when we are not good enough because he owns a Statesman LOL

but have had this planned for ages and our BBQ is FREE with FREE drinks cause we all chip in and get what we need

Jafo won my vote,can I'll tag along
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

jafo wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Yes Jafo I was only stirrin ya mate you know that... Have a good time mate. See ya soon. Oh how is ya arm going. healing up okay???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:21 am

Ok count me in for the cruise me, myself & I. No I'll be bringing the misses & two of the kids, O & the car. Which I've been washing and cleaning this afternoon & crying over the scratches and chips that keep multiplying around the car. NOT HAPPY!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:32 pm

Hi guys at this stage dont look like I will be attending have been sick for the last 2 days and dont seem to be getting any better. Will see in the morning how I feel. If I dont make it have a great cruise and day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:21 am

I do hope you guys had a great cruise today. I was so looking forward to it. Love going out on the cruises, but I am just to damn sick. Anyway hope someone takes photos so I can post them up on the website for past events. Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:10 am

what a great cruise we had today i realy injoyed it thankyou to Kim & Andy for cooking the BBQ
and well done to Renee & Daniel on the cruise you guys are doing a excellent job keep it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 11:22 am

Well guys, today was great! A few people got lost (but we found them again), great lunch (thanks KIM & ANDY!) and great company as always with plenty of laughs!
Great to see a few new faces out there! The turn out of members was fantastic!

We hope everyone had a great time also, and hope to see you all again on the next cruise! Thanks to everyone who came out for the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:14 pm

Had a good day great to finally meet you all. Getting lost or taking a wrong turn as it was in my case added to the fun, it's not every day you do a few ks down a dirt road and make a U turn around a couple of gum trees lol. But it was good that the group stops and waits for people to re-group. will hope to catch up with you on the next Cruise.
Back to top Go down
Troodles
Club Committee
Troodles

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

I also had a great day ... Well done guys great job again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and ty babe and kim for a good job on cooking the BBQ You really know how to cook a good feed and it was cooked just right well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and it was good to met the new members as well see ya guys on the next one cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:48 am

Was a great cruise and a great day. Well done Renee and Daniel, keep up the good work.

Was good fun watching the little turbo niki belting through the hills in front of me.

Thanks to Kim and Andy for another well cooked BBQ.

Was a bit sad on the way home watching a guy in a hsv spec monaro having trouble keeping up with a vw combi van through the hills....kept wanting to pull him over to let me show him what the car could do lol

Thanks to all that came out especially the new members and visitors that we had.
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:15 pm

Fantastic cruise yesterday. Thanks heaps to Renee and Daniel keep up the great work guys. Thanks to Andy and Kim for a well cooked BBQ. It was great to see so many new faces out. We had a great turnout for this 1. I agree with Pazz on the Monaro, even I was getting upset they couldn't drive it properly lol.
Well done again Renee and Daniel FANTASTIC day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:55 am

Thanks heaps to Renee and Daniel keep up the good work .thanks to Kim and Andy for l cooking the BBQ. cant wait for the next one

good to see some of the new members out ....... sorrry that kim was there......
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 19th Club Cruise   September 19th Club Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 19th Club Cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2