coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Hi to Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exec24

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:04 am

I Know a Few People On Here, So thought I'd just Introduce Myself to the Rest of yous

My Name Is Daniel, I Own 2 Commodores

one is 2004 VY Berlina(pretty much the Daily Driver) Which has a HBD kit and 19's

and my other car is my Toy, it is a VS 5lt Executive(don't think nothing is Original on it anymore)

Will Post pics up soon

Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:14 am

hi there daniel im daniel cheers for the intro lookin forward to checkin out your pics and to meeting you soon.
Back to top Go down

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:30 am

yo dan buddy how ya doing mate ??? will definitely have to catch up for a chat soon bud..
Back to top Go down

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:03 am

Hi Daniel welcome matey, Hope to meet you at some stage and looking forward to seeing your VS, post some pictures up soon mate.

Last edited by Cliff on Thu 07 Oct 2010, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exec24

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:51 am

No worries, Would be Nice to get on a Cruise or something with yous,

Pics of the VS are now Up
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:58 am

Hey Dan, glad to see ya here. Looking forward to catching ya out and about at some stage
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

Hi to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone   Hi to Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: