coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Who have you Spotted

Go down 
+32
Patrick77
Wayne6262
commy dan
DarkStar
s4mm1 : )
telf ss
HULK
Troodles
-ToM-
VNSSLOVERS
VXSS350
VCSLE1
devil3
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
MISS VY
jafo
DANNY8
RBE 747
godfather
IMDVS 1
vsv8wagon
AC/DC1
JBVL
azzasv
jetwgn
in-debt
VYSS
MrsAuzzie
HRDNUP
SIG-346
Pazz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:52 am

Would like to know how that is not a write off????? must have major chassis damage etc

Sad to see though

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:57 am

Yes very sad hows things pazz and i dont see how their gonna get 5/6000 fot that shame didnt mind that car different
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:46 am

Quote "ALL STILL RUNS FINE"....... used to Crying or Very sad ! It would be very upsetting to have happen. I wonder how it all came un stuck ? It looks as if a "hoon" telegraph pole rushed up from behind and didn't stop in time ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 5:13 pm

Wow one dead EXTREM - 1 Troy would be devastated if he seen that. All that work down the drain. Sad
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:38 pm

I spoke to Troy the other night about this, he is a bit upset and probably slightly cheesed off as well Twisted Evil to be expected after working hard and long to make the SV8 look as good as it did I love you
The car is only a write off if the paper work is filled out by the owner or insurance company and lodged with road transport dept, it probably wasnt insured and the owner thinks he will get more $$$ if not flagged as a write off, if it was flagged by the look of the pics it would more than likely be classed as a Statutory Write off which means it cant legally be repaired or re registered so who ever bought the wreck would have to use or sell the undamaged parts. It can be very hard to have a write off passed at Regency Pk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 9:15 am

Gees what a shame to see this, another good looking SA commodore gone,,,,,RIP ex EXTREM-1. Would be interested to hear
the full story on what happened, also hope no-one was injured in the impact.
Back to top Go down
IMDVS 1

IMDVS 1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 10:06 pm

Spotted VXSS350 as it coasted past IMDVS 1 on Jetty rd Glenelg last sunday I think? I gave the boys a wave as i cruised by... Arrow Arrow Arrow
Laughing
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:42 am

Spotted Tom Jones (not the singer Razz ) driving the VP on the northern expressway Cool
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 1:10 pm

seen Hulk (Steve) twice on north east road this morning

and Rob on Whites road this arvo

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 8:26 am

spotted jason in the new & improved "MRVN88" on grand juction road gepps cross at about 4.30 this arvo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 11:20 am

Yes i seen Andy in his car and your ride looks sweet spotted Andy on Grand Junction Road
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:07 pm

Spotted quite a few tonight
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Monday to Friday   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:11 pm

Sorry guys but when you are spotting week days you'll see me in our trusty Honda which is similar to a Holden except that if you take away the a and add an L and an E and rearrange the letters and presto you get.....
Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Honda2
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:47 pm

Spotted the HULK on Trimmer Pde Seaton Sunday early afternoon, I was parked across from the shop. Seen the Green Machine a few times lately in the area Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:37 am

Spotted Cliff in his Calais in the carport today. Oh wait silly me. thats me. Razz
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:42 am

Wow Shocked Spotted a sh!t load of SAPOL & VICPOL in undercover VE's (Vic plated/aerials) and S.A marked patrol cars/bikes, RBT's/defect stations is there a blitz on ????????? Main North Rd & Port Wakefeild Rd was full of them???

Gav can you shed some light ?????????

Good thing I am not driving for another 3 weeks (shoulder injury) will leave the covers on the commodores in the shed for awhile.

Steve
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:50 am

Saw HULK heading onto currie st in the city at around 8:35 this morning. HI STEEEVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:00 am

AC/DC1 wrote:
Wow Shocked Spotted a sh!t load of SAPOL & VICPOL in undercover VE's (Vic plated/aerials) and S.A marked patrol cars/bikes, RBT's/defect stations is there a blitz on ????????? Main North Rd & Port Wakefeild Rd was full of them???

Gav can you shed some light ?????????

Good thing I am not driving for another 3 weeks (shoulder injury) will leave the covers on the commodores in the shed for awhile.

Steve

this was taken from just commodores steve...

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/general-sa-section/104126-careful-over-next-few-weeks-ds-have-arrived.html
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:12 am

hey my friend got defected yesterday for being to low... and the cop said to him " tell u mates with hotted up cars to watch it cuz we r having a blitz on for next 2 weeks" how crap is that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 2:43 pm

Spotted tonight in Cliffs driveway, ENVSV6..... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 3:30 pm

har.............har...............har
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:53 am

Spotted ENVSV6 in a driveway down south last night. hmmmm looked a bit like my driveway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:24 am

shart loads of cops on Hanson Road extension two days in a row alco/drug/defect station, they are doing a roaring trade, beware Shocked Turn off the northern expressway to Hanson Rd and there in ya face, nowhere to turn off Evil or Very Mad got ya both ways also, must be going through heaps of books atm, with the amount of cars with stickers handed out and pulled up on curb.

I did read that thread Andy, but to me it just seems to be more than normal atm Evil or Very Mad

Also spotted a blue VN on same Expressway parked on curb, without rims up on bricks, smashed front window and some bright spark from the council slaps a parking sticker on it for good measure Evil or Very Mad (good work asswipe) ???? 400 cops in the area and the VN sits there for days on end ???????

Revenue raising or a tax payers public service Shocked Farked if I know scratch Farking time for a change of direction I think Twisted Evil

Steve
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:26 am

AC/DC1 wrote:
shart loads of cops on Hanson Road extension two days in a row alco/drug/defect station, they are doing a roaring trade, beware Shocked Turn off the northern expressway to Hanson Rd and there in ya face, nowhere to turn off Evil or Very Mad got ya both ways also, must be going through heaps of books atm, with the amount of cars with stickers handed out and pulled up on curb.

I did read that thread Andy, but to me it just seems to be more than normal atm Evil or Very Mad

Also spotted a blue VN on same Expressway parked on curb, without rims up on bricks, smashed front window and some bright spark from the council slaps a parking sticker on it for good measure Evil or Very Mad (good work asswipe) ???? 400 cops in the area and the VN sits there for days on end ???????

Revenue raising or a tax payers public service Shocked Farked if I know scratch Farking time for a change of direction I think Twisted Evil

Steve

GEEZERS, thats the way i go to work and also where my tuner is lol.. damn

Yeah i see that VN the other day, not good, there seems to be quite a few cars along that stretch that are parked there (with and without wheels) for days on end with nothing done about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:48 pm

we spotted a VN wagon nose first in a ditch last friday on pt wakey rd just after you come off waterloo cnr rd heading into the city.....looked to me they didnt see the ditch and went face first into it....saturday it had no wheels and no windows left....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who have you Spotted
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next