coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Photo mod's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:39 pm

I get asked quite often to do photoshop mods to photos. ( can you show what these wheels will look like on my car etc). Figured it was about time we had a post for people that have either modded a car photo or want to get one done.

So post up your modded photos for us to have a look at.

Here's one i did a while ago....the wagz with chopped roof, no rear doors, one long back window and locks and aerial gone.

Photo mod's Pimpwagz

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

geez it looks like a hearse Laughing Lancerdore looks better I love you
Back to top Go down

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

It may look like a hearse but it would mean the old adage of "If i'm going to hell, i'm going in a commodore" ring true
Back to top Go down

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:59 pm

lol so true andy lol!
Back to top Go down
[FRNTRNR]

[FRNTRNR]

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:47 pm

Photo mod's User2886_pic1014_1243849038sigsblue[/

just a photo shop someone done for me ( as of this friday will be the real deal, minus the blue walls and they will be genuine rims).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo mod's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo mod's   Photo mod's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo mod's
Page 1 of 1