coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:16 am

Announcing the safe arrival of our 1st grandaghter Alyra, at 5.39pm weighing 8 lb 12 ounces and 52 cms long ...both mum and bubs are doing great !!!....I am over the freakin moon !!!!,...cheers Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:31 am

Congratulations and all our the best to the family

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:42 am

Nice to hear Andy,should give ya some extra bounce being a clown on saturday clown
Good to hear that every one is doing well lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

Congratulations Andy and Trudy proud Grand Parents and Renee & Matt proud Parent of Alyra. She looks beautiful. Seen the pics on Face book.

Best of luck to you Renee & Matt for the future

Last edited by Cliff on Sun 15 Nov 2009, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 1:15 am

congrats andy and trudy and renee and matt and welcome to the world alyra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 11:25 pm

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! SDC12436Small

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! SDC12438Small

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! SDC12434Small
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:17 am

congrats mate.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:34 am

Congrats Andy from the Auzzie clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!   I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Grandad for the 1st time !!!
Page 1 of 1