coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Air time for "Grandpa"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Air time for "Grandpa" Empty
PostSubject: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:45 am

I know, I know stop playing with yourself "Grandpa"....

Went for a "scorch", a term I used back in 1976 when I asked the then future father in law if I could take Lydia for a scorch/drive in the hills in the then new TX Gemini coupe. Well don't need to do that now for 2 reasons, 1 I'm married to her, 2 the father in law passed away last year (no disrespect there). Anyway today we scorched to Mannum and I must say I'll never get tired of that V8 wagon. It may only be 5 Litres (smallish I guess by todays 5.7 to 6.2 Litres) but that V8 burble and torque as she goes through the hills is damn good to the ear and the seat of your pants.

That's it, that's Ron's aka Grandpa's moment and my passion and why I own a Commodore !

Wife now tells Ron, go to sleep now all will be good, back to work tomorrow, keep earning those dollars, we need more dogs............. etc etc.

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 1:38 am

ron will you be at the meeting tomorrow night...I have something for you !!!!
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:10 am

dammit Ron, you make me wanna go out and buy that VP SS I saw yesterday... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 11:41 am

It's nice but I must watch those beers coz they make me talk LOL !

Andy see you there. Shall I bring my texta ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 3:27 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
It's nice but I must watch those beers coz they make me talk LOL !

Andy see you there. Shall I bring my texta ?

YUP Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 1:10 pm

Those's cds were pritty good Andy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air time for "Grandpa"   Air time for "Grandpa" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air time for "Grandpa"
Page 1 of 1