coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Who have you Spotted

Go down 
+32
Patrick77
Wayne6262
commy dan
DarkStar
s4mm1 : )
telf ss
HULK
Troodles
-ToM-
VNSSLOVERS
VXSS350
VCSLE1
devil3
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
MISS VY
jafo
DANNY8
RBE 747
godfather
IMDVS 1
vsv8wagon
AC/DC1
JBVL
azzasv
jetwgn
in-debt
VYSS
MrsAuzzie
HRDNUP
SIG-346
Pazz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:53 pm

haha yeah i seen that too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 7:30 am

spotted steve (ACDC1) at his place today, sortin some stuff out for all Commodore Day..was great to catch up again mate......so it's bundy for the shoulder and woddies for the back...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 7:50 am

Spotted yesterday morning around 9.30/10.00am'ish on Regency Rd, Muller Rd, North East Rd then turning into a shopping centre at Windsor Gardens.......................WATAV8. Was sitting behind you in a Toymota 4 runner at the lights on Muller/North East waiting to turn left, gees Andy you can jabber...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 7:51 am

^^^^^^^was mum and her sister Jen.......not me....lol.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:23 am

followed 'HULK' down pt wakefield rd than onto cavan rd, on tuesday 7th july at around 730-745am. i was in my daily runabout mazda, but hulk was lookin sweet.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:18 am

ENVSV6 wrote:
Spotted yesterday morning around 9.30/10.00am'ish on Regency Rd, Muller Rd, North East Rd then turning into a shopping centre at Windsor Gardens.......................WATAV8. Was sitting behind you in a Toymota 4 runner at the lights on Muller/North East waiting to turn left, gees Andy you can jabber...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers

lol lolly we were having a heated discussion on these peanuts on the tele the other night with the burnouts....It really gets on my goat and gets me very worked up.....something that im very passionate about.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:42 am

AndyCapped wrote:
spotted steve (ACDC1) at his place today, sortin some stuff out for all Commodore Day..was great to catch up again mate......so it's bundy for the shoulder and woddies for the back...lol

Spotted Andy for a can or two and a chat at my place and spotted WATAV8 in the driveway cheers

Was great to catch up again, swap opperation history and perv at your Stato and push back a can bounce

Yep rum works for the shoulder and burbon for the back, should open a chemist Laughing

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 10:12 am

Spotted Pazz ...seriously on......... Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Ten_logo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 11:25 am

Spotted MISS WK on hamstead rd turning right onto folland ave about 1ish this afternoon
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 1:42 pm

Spotted one of my new 20" tyres blowing out on me last night whilst doing 100km/h.. not a good feeling. Hope warranty covers it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 2:26 am

SIG-054 wrote:
Spotted one of my new 20" tyres blowing out on me last night whilst doing 100km/h.. not a good feeling. Hope warranty covers it.

Ouch Tom, hope the warranty does cover it as 20" tyres arent exactly cheap....glad nothin happened to the car too or you for that matter, have seen the aftermath of 100+ kilometre per hour blowouts before, and it sometimes it's not pretty.
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 9:36 am

Nope, no such warranty..

Had to buy a new one today, $324 later... i think ill just get rid of the 20's now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 9:48 am

SIG-054 wrote:
Nope, no such warranty..

Had to buy a new one today, $324 later... i think ill just get rid of the 20's now..

ouch tom, thats nearly a grand for a set of tyres alone....maybe it's time to look at a cheaper option bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

I had that happen to me not so long ago out on the Karoonda rd was going 110kph and bang the front drivers side went I was expecting to go bush but the vs held the road quiet good must be because its been professionally lowered if it still had standard suspension it could have gotten ugly but there you go so $145 later i was back on the road instead of a huge bill for panels and bumpers and new suspension etc etc
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 12:39 am

AndyCapped wrote:
SIG-054 wrote:
Nope, no such warranty..

ouch tom, thats nearly a grand for a set of tyres alone....maybe it's time to look at a cheaper option bud.

Good tyres arent exatly cheap mate, the rears alone on the 20's have cost me about a grand in the last month or so, the fronts are about $300 ea aswell. Thats the price ya have to pay to get expensive rims on the car lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 3:24 am

geez your tyres alone are worth more than some peoples cars tom lmao !!!!!
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 5:13 am

Ya know we never use to pay much for tyres....but now we got 4WD's it seems we don't mind as much paying more. A set of 35" wranglers is about $380 a tyre, which doesn't seem to bad...and that's not the best tyre either. We don't seem to mind paying the bit extra where as with the Commodores we did lol. My other brother bought new springs and shocks for his Hilux the other day, cost $1600, that's with a few other small bits and peices tho like shackles.

The only blowout we had in the Commodores was when we had my old VT SS 17's on Brad's old brown VH....he was driving, and he didn't even know we had a flatty. I told him to pull over coz the steering wheel was moving around a bit, but yeah we didn't really know it was a tyre, definitely didn't feel like a flatty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 9:55 am

spotted jason on woulnough rd largs bay about 6.00pm
cant miss that paintjob
Back to top Go down
MISS VY

MISS VY

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

Spotted HULK this morning on the way to work.
Intersection of Main North / Kings Rd around 7:45am.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:14 am

seen hulk today at the lights of magill road and glynbrun road today
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 1:16 pm

seen pazz today turning onto grandjunction in his oh so good lookin repco car haha how filthy does my car llook stupid construction site!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

Not sure but I think I spotted Daniel in his Impules Blue VZ SS today on Beach Rd, Christies Beach. If it wasn't him someone is copying him with the same car and rims.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 10:46 am

YES it was me Very Happy working down there mate.... i didnt cu tho buddy??? where were u???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:54 pm

I was stopped at the 1st set of traffic lights as you were heading up from the beach. I was waiting to turn right. You passed me, I waved but you didnt see me in the faded Calais.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 7:23 am

sorry m8 if i seen u i would said hi ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who have you Spotted
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next