coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Who have you Spotted

Go down 
+32
Patrick77
Wayne6262
commy dan
DarkStar
s4mm1 : )
telf ss
HULK
Troodles
-ToM-
VNSSLOVERS
VXSS350
VCSLE1
devil3
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
MISS VY
jafo
DANNY8
RBE 747
godfather
IMDVS 1
vsv8wagon
AC/DC1
JBVL
azzasv
jetwgn
in-debt
VYSS
MrsAuzzie
HRDNUP
SIG-346
Pazz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 4:58 pm

envuss wrote:
sorry m8 if i seen u i would said hi ...

Thats cool Daniel, Consider yourself spotted LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:14 am

Saw the 'HULK" on south road wingfield at 9:05 today,he even miss my sign on the bull bar.Must be running late for work confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:26 am

not sure if it was him or not, but am pretty sure I spotted ron in the VS Wagon on Grand Junction Road, near rosewater about 3.15pm today....if it wasnt him, then there is another absolutely mint wagon in the same colour with the same shiny paintwork gettin around !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 3:08 am

And Im not sure whether it was him or not, but I think I spotted Thunder in his ute on Pt Wakefield Rd yesterday morning at around 8.30 am at Bolivar towing a little contractors trailer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 3:54 am

AndyCapped wrote:
not sure if it was him or not, but am pretty sure I spotted ron in the VS Wagon on Grand Junction Road, near rosewater about 3.15pm today....if it wasnt him, then there is another absolutely mint wagon in the same colour with the same shiny paintwork gettin around !!!!!

About bloody time lol! Had a sicky so I thought I'd pick up my daughter from school. I was a bit embarrased taking it out because it got dirty last Monday when it rained and some dust particles stuck to the paint work !
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 7:58 am

Spotted Andy directing some workers on his roof today, does that count?

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 8:36 am

Pazz wrote:
Spotted Andy directing some workers on his roof today, does that count?

cheers
Pazz

yeah they were cleanin gutters out......and ya didnt stop in for a coffee.....??? lol
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:10 am

Spotted Trudy doing all the work today Andy nowere to be seen but was probably the main supervisor inside lol

nice friendly painter as well to wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:35 am

JUSTA8 wrote:
Spotted Trudy doing all the work today Andy nowere to be seen but was probably the main supervisor inside lol

nice friendly painter as well to wave

I was inside doin ALL the work !!!!!!...shiftin furniture(which I am not supposed to do)....am so pissed off with the housing trust....phoned 9am friday to let us know they were starting work at 8am monday morning......doesnt give you a lot of time to move stuff out etc....then to top it off....finally get into my lounge today to find white paint spatter on my keyboard, remotes, my holden prints, and my friggin plasma screen TV !!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:43 am

not far away mate ever need a hand just ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:15 am

JUSTA8 wrote:
not far away mate ever need a hand just ring

Cheers buddy , but a slight problem....don't have ya number lmao !!!!!!!i'm good, but I'm not THAT good !!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:22 am

sry bud thought i gave it to u when we talked about stickers couple weeks ago

0412 833 640
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:30 am

and on that note any idea when u are getting the black in to do some more

stickers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:56 am

the black came in today ray, but as we have the painters here ALL Week and then I'm off on holidays until tuesday.....as soon as I get back will get em done for and shoot ya a phone call when they are ready !!!! cheers mate....Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:16 am

Saw "H U L K" yesterday at around 8:45am heading west along Currie St
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 3:24 am

spotted gav a mile away on tapleys hill rd bout 15min ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:30 am

Spotted Jason & Kim in the little devil comin back from the markets this morning !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:38 am

Spotted Mario in his VE Maloo on Marion Rd on Sunday 25th Oct as Rob and myself were coming home from Loxton. Mario was on his way to the Extreme Horsepower Cruise. Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:28 am

Cliff wrote:
Spotted Mario in his VE Maloo on Marion Rd on Sunday 25th Oct as Rob and myself were coming home from Loxton. Mario was on his way to the Extreme Horsepower Cruise. Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Ssssssh cliff,I sneak out for this one,
forgot even to ask mum if I can take the beast out
Had a lovely cruise until A FPV Gt cut infront of me,wrong move drunken affraid
He didn't stay they too long Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:54 am

Oh sssshhhh sorry Mario hope Mum didnt hear it LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 4:27 am

spotted a former member Sandi (MISS WK) at Northfield this afternoon looking awesome !!!
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:25 am

Spotted HULK in his green machine on salisbury Hwy by west lakes this arvo
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

DBFIX8 wrote:
Spotted HULK in his green machine on salisbury Hwy by west lakes this arvo

how does that work salisbury highway runs no where near westlakes lol
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 9:47 am

sorry meant mawson lakes
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:10 pm

Spotted Ron at the corner of South rd and Torrens rd around 1/4 7 yesterday arvo. looks killer.

Also some car load trying to hijack my car on the way home just before, i just drove off and dobbed them into the coppers lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who have you Spotted   Who have you Spotted - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who have you Spotted
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next