coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

2009 Cryptic Cruise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

2009 Cryptic Cruise Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:46 am

Well I must say I enjoyed myself immensely today......it's been too long............was good to be back doing what I enjoy with a great bunch of people. Pity the weather was'nt a bit kinder but still it was a good turnup of great looking cars, also the route taken for the cruise was a very scenic one, great to be back. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Cheers

Lolly.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:03 pm

Where did you go guys ? Sorry we couldn't make it as I would have been frustrated as sh*t if we went as I couldn't wind my windows down as the Tint-a-car dude said they had to stay wound up for 48 hrs !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:06 pm

Hi Ron how are you, yea when we left Bunnings we headed to Victor Harbour,then from there to Goolwa, Strathalbyn and finished at Mt Barker.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:14 pm

Sounds like a nice run. Yes all kool and tint wise a o k. Prob with climate control on the wagon is that the a/c comes on whether you like it or not when you need the windows demisted Rolling Eyes i.e. windows demisted -> a/c on + V8 = $$$'s lol!

Last edited by vsv8wagon on Sun 17 May 2009, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:15 pm

Was a good day with lots of laughs and fun.

Very glad to see more and more people showing up for these events

Congrats and thanks to the organizers of this event....well done

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cryptic Cruise   2009 Cryptic Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Cryptic Cruise
Page 1 of 1