coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Bingo Night Saturday 26th September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Empty
PostSubject: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 1:54 am

BINGO NIGHT
Saturday 26th September

This will be held at the Evers house hold once again
19 JAMES STREET ROYAL PARK
STARTS AT 7pm

As you all had fun the last 2 times we are going to hold our #3 Bingo night on Saturday 26th September at 7pm
The cost will be $4 per book of 15 games and the prize money will depend on how many come so the more that come the better the prize money. Please list below if you are coming thanks.
We will be supplying supper for all as we have done so the past 2 times .

Bingo Caller : Jason
Waterboy : George

1 - Kim
2 - Margaret
3 - Lolly
4 - Trev
5 - Pazz
6 - Lea
7 - Gavin
8 - Andy
9 - Trudy
10- Ray
11- Jenene
12- Cindy
13- Cliff
14- Daniel
15- Daniels girlfriend
16- Mario
17- Janice
18- Christine
19- Alan
20-

Last edited by MRVN88 on Thu 24 Sep 2009, 3:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:14 am

Yep, definately count Trev and I in on this one mrbreakdown,,, Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 9:17 am

So Far the 26th of September is looking good for me & trudy so you can pencil us in for a yes.....If things change I will let you know.....cheers....Andy
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 11:37 am

RAY AND JENENE WILL BE THERE AND THE BOTTLE OF RED

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOT SURE SHES BEEN THAT GOOD LOL
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 10:02 am

can we bring anything along to help food chairs etc let us know cheers hows the leg going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:35 am

Have a couple of pony ride jobs on in the afternoon of this date, will have to see how Im feeling afterward as to whether I will be attending the bingo night. Smile
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 9:05 am

i know i said i would be coming but things have changed for reasons beyond my control so i might have to try the next one sorry guys and girls but thems the breaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 12:25 am

excuses excuses dave !!!!
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:49 am

pot calling the kettle black Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 1:00 pm

jafo wrote:
pot calling the kettle black Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

BINGO !!!! I Win Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 7:44 pm

Sorry people,janice sister just had a baby early saturday morning.I will try and attend by myself,I was promise two bingo book and I gonna collect them Twisted Evil .lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:23 am

Must be something about Statesman drivers hey Dave and Andy Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:24 am

Cliff wrote:
Must be something about Statesman drivers hey Dave and Andy Laughing

BITE ME GRANDAD !!!! ROFLMFAO !!!!.........I don't know whats goin on buddy...I'm only 40 and I'm actually lookin forward to playing Bingo tonight !!!!!!....even went out and bought some you beaut highlighters just for the occasion.......made a heaps wicked platter for us all to enjoy, and even made my world famous home made French Onion Dip !!!!!....see ya's all tonight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:24 am

mabo wrote:
Sorry people,janice sister just had a baby early saturday morning.I will try and attend by myself,I was promise two bingo book and I gonna collect them Twisted Evil .lol

All on his own.....number 1 !!!!!!!!!!!lmao mate see ya tonight....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 4:23 am

And Kim, I have your cheese for ya lmao !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 9:21 am

Cancel that last post...all good now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 3:42 pm

Well I had a good time tonight at the Bingo night, Would like to thank the ones that come along and had fun. Ray & Jenene - Andy & Trudy - Alan & Christine - Pazz & Lea - Jason & Kim - George & Margret. oh and me

It is a shame more than half the people didnt turn up. Especially when it had been catered for.

But yeah had a great time, looking forward to the next one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 4:14 pm

I would like to thank on behalf of myself and Trudy, everyone who organised and attended tonight , in making it such a fun night out.....in these tougher economic times it's hard to have an enjoyable night without it costing an arm and a leg, and being on a disability pension we don't have a lot of dollars spare......tonight proved that you can go out and enjoy yourself on the cheap, the whole night costing us under $30.00 and with what we won, it basically ended up costing us nothing...

A huge thanks to george and margaret for their fantastic hospitality, and to jason for being the bingo caller and for the posters too.....top effort matey.....also a huge thanks to kim, ray and janine, christine and Alan, pazz and lea and cliff, without you guys, these sort of nights would'nt exist......Both of us can't wait for the next one, we will be there with bells on....thanks again guys and well done...Cheers Andy & Trudy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:19 am

Thanks heaps again for the poster Jason.....here's what it looks like now buddy Smile

Bingo Night Saturday 26th September SDC11739Small
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:32 am

Hi all just a note to say agree totally with all the great comments made and we were wrapped with the night and again to the hosts thankyou to all club members u only get fun out of a club if you attend some things and put in youreself and to those who came along thanks for the fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Night Saturday 26th September   Bingo Night Saturday 26th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bingo Night Saturday 26th September
Page 1 of 1