coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Empty
PostSubject: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:10 am

As you all had fun at the last one we are having a bingo night on Saturday July 10th at 6pm the cost will be $4 per book of 15 games and the prize money will depend on how many come so the more that come the better the prize money. Please list below if you are coming thanks.

Bingo Caller : Jason
Water/Drinks Boy : George

1 Kim
2 Joan
3 Renee
4 Daniel
5 Emma
6 Michael
7 Christine
8 Alan
9 Adam
10 Trish
11 Pazz
12 Marg
13 Andy T
14 Sammie
15 Nat
16 Auzzie
17 Cliff
18 Helen
19 Helen's Friend
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 9:46 am

come on guys and gals we always have fun at these nights so who's coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

have a previous engagement to attend so we wont be there
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

We will be there, as long as the kids are ok to come!?!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:51 pm

Just to let everyone know the Bingo night is at George and Margaret's house again (thanks guys)

Pm me for the address

this saturday night at 6.30pm
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

Bingo Night looks like a good turn out coming so just remember the more that come and play the better the prize money
so just let us know if you are coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 3:59 pm

Hey remember I am there as well. My name not up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:38 pm

sorry,won't be able to make it to this one.Interstate trip(work)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

well what a night thankyou to all that turned up and had fun hope to see alot more at the next one in september
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 3:55 pm

Well apart from me being sick as anything, I still turned up and had a great time at Bingo, Thanks to everyone for a great night. Lets hope we get more people in September, The more people the bigger the prizes and the more laughs we can have.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 1:52 am

Once again a massive thanks to George and Margaret for the lend of their house. Well done to Kim and Jason for organising this.

Thanks to everyone that showed up as always a fun night
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 2:28 am

I had a great night, Thanks to George and Margaret for keeping the coffee comming and lending us their house. Well done Jason and Kim on organising this event. I think everyone won a prize or 2. Thanks to everyone that came Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY   BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BINGO NIGHT SATURDAY 10th JULY
Page 1 of 1