coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Trev's VC SL/E

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 12:52 pm

Cheers Cliff Its British racing green yes it came up a treat better than what i thought for a novice first time painter lol
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 6:44 am

looks good trev well done

but is there any reason you didnt do under the rails and further back where the gearbox sits?

not picking just wondering
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 9:21 am

No worries Jafo i didnt do under the gearbox hump because theres sound proofing under there and i dont think youll see that area when the motor is in and im going to rust proof under the rails the car wont have any special under body features

well the clear went on today may give it 1 more coat then she will be finished then the fun job of putting it back together yay

Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4566
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4569
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4578
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4581
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

Come up nice mate. Not a huge fan of the green, but the flakes make it look a bit bling lol. With the sound deadener, ya could lay some more of that under the trans tunnel. I rekon it looks nice when there's a change from colour to black along a panel join line. I don't think it's very noticeable anyways, but every little bit helps.

Here's a pic of when I done mine so ya know wat I mean......ur sound deadener looks heaps better then mine tho.....mine wasn't shiny lol.

Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 MENTL6_SERGES_TRANSTUNNEL
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

That Metallic Clear looks bloody awesome Trev, Well done mate, Cant wait to see how the rest of the car will look with that paint work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 1:46 am

Thanks Danny I may give it a new coat of the shiny black stuff lol

Cheers Cliff yeah cant wait till i break free of the engine bay lol
Back to top Go down
VCSLE1

VCSLE1

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:42 pm

Well other than the underside of the bonnet the painting in the engine bay is complete thank #$%^ for that

The underside of the subframe rails have been rust proofed k-frame has been painted and running gear put back in

Only need to sort the wiring out now, throw the starter motor, alternator, fan, radiator and a few other bits and pieces and relocate the battery to the boot and then that will be that problem out of the way

Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4651
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4652
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4654
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4653
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4658
Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 100_4659
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 1:49 am

Coming along nicely Trev. Looking really good mate.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:02 am

looks sweet mate keep up thr good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trev's VC SL/E   Trev's VC SL/E - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trev's VC SL/E
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: