coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

INNAV8 - my spot for updates

Go down 
+16
VNSSLOVERS
DarkStar
RVT-666
Auzzie
godfather
dave64
HRDNUP
devil3
DBFIX8
AC/DC1
JUSTA8
Guilty1
vsv8wagon
DANNY8
JBVL
Pazz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:57 pm

godfather wrote:
I like Knitting!

How's that cardigan coming along John, am almost finished the crochet blanket !!!!
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:34 am

AndyCapped wrote:
godfather wrote:
I like Knitting!

How's that cardigan coming along John, am almost finished the crochet blanket !!!!

Dammit! Competition! haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:19 pm

well just a update pazz droped of a gaurd for me to paint yesterday it is already painted finished it yesterday just letting it dry will be ready to go on the car friday
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:36 am

MRVN88 wrote:
well just a update pazz droped of a gaurd for me to paint yesterday it is already painted finished it yesterday just letting it dry will be ready to go on the car friday

Wasn't the colour a metallic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:00 am

MRVN88 wrote:

See? This is why this club is the best car club Smile
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

Sweet pazz bett you would be happier now and the new boot looks good mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:11 am

Yes had a surprise visit from Mr Darcy yesterday and must say the new boot install looks a million bucks.....I like it a lot !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:19 am

Thanks for the input on the boot guys.

And massive thanks to Jason for getting the fender done.

Yes the paint is metallic Danny but with careful use of a heat gun it can be done properly and quickly if your careful
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:33 pm

Pazz wrote:
Yes the paint is metallic Danny but with careful use of a heat gun it can be done properly and quickly if your careful

I'd mainly be worried about the fender looking different to the rest of the panels. The colour would vary slightly depending on coats and how thick it goes on. Normally if only one panel is done ya gotta blend the paint into the panels around it. It might not even be noticeable tho, lets hope not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 2:44 am

Photos taken at 1pm today....would be a real pain if we had a car show tomorrow Shocked

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1000216

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1000217
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:29 am

i guess we must be wrong as i thought there was a car show tomorrow down south LOL

your gonna be up all night OUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
RVT-666

RVT-666

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:15 am

top effort mate looks a million dollars where you get the kit from i want one form my vb Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:04 am

Thanks for the comments. Kit came from a mob in wa
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:00 am

Hey mate I seen a pic of ur beast with a VH bumper on the front....looks sweet! You gonna take the kit off and use VH bumpers all round?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:30 am

Thats the plan Danny. Still looking into getting a VH group 3 kit for it. But if that don't work out will be old school chrome
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:52 am

Would just like to give a massive Thankyou to Paul and the guys at Pedders Modbury. They completely rebuilt the front suspension on the wagon today. Did a fantastic job and really looked after me on price. Will definitely be taking it back there again.
Took the hills road home and it really handles like its on rails, can't wait to see how it goes on the next cruise. Much better to drive normally too handles like a new car.

Also got it dropped 45mm which gives it a much tougher stance on the road. Just need to get the rest of the new kit on and the SLE rear bar fitted and I will be really happy.

Here's some updated pics

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1010211

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1010210

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1010208

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 P1010207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:55 am

looks absolutely awesome buddy...i likey a lot !!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

Mate, that VH is an inspiration. We need to talk! Haha. Must show me your tricks so I may restore Black Beauty so her looks can match her name once more!

Also, that kit I see you had a few months back...Where's that at now? Know where I could acquire something like that?

Last edited by BlackBeauty on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

Wow Pazz looking at the photos & reading what you've done to the Wags, a lot of wrench time has been put into it. But I guess that's why it looks as good as it dose
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:19 pm

yea i like it pazz sits much nicer in the front end

good work mr president
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:12 am

BlackBeauty wrote:
Mate, that VH is an inspiration. We need to talk! Haha. Must show me your tricks so I may restore Black Beauty so her looks can match her name once more!

Also, that kit I see you had a few months back...Where's that at now? Know where I could acquire something like that?

I think you will find that Pazz has still got the old body kit and looking to sell it. As he tried to palm it off to me lol
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:41 am

Awesome. Hope he still has it, I'm keen! How much was he looking for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 7:30 am

BlackBeauty wrote:

not sure if the rear bar will fit a sedan without some modding but the rest should fit...make me an offer and we'll talk
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:39 am

engine bay is well done for a DIY job, pat on the back for you.

I think FR 19's with 1' out of the ride height when the rest of the body kit is removed would be a hot little street car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

wildvt wrote:
engine bay is well done for a DIY job, pat on the back for you.

I think FR 19's with 1' out of the ride height when the rest of the body kit is removed would be a hot little street car.

Thanks Ryan, was thinking about bigger wheels but seeing as it's my daily drive I don't want to attract too much attention

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INNAV8 - my spot for updates
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next