coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Clear the air cruise

Go down 
+8
-ToM-
godfather
JBVL
JUSTA8
jafo
SIG-346
DBFIX8
Pazz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Clear the air cruise Empty
PostSubject: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 11:30 pm

Hey all, the welcome back cruise while being a full day event is only about a 240km round trip.

We have been in discussions with HCC for a while now about doing a combined cruise to clear the air and get us all together as a big group. At the end of the day we all enjoy Commodores.

The suggestion has been put forward to do a cruise/bbq to Victor Harbour on the 31st of January.
We would start at our usual meet point, cruise to the first stop where we would meet up with HCC and then cruise down to Victor as a combined group.

What I need is firstly is this something the club wants to do?
Secondly how many members would be interested in coming along?

please let me know as soon as you can

cheers

1 DBFIX8
2 Daniel M VX
3 INNAV8
4 Mabo
5 SIG054
6 Jafo & Alias
7 Cliff
8 Haden?
9 Justa8
10 MMMMV8
11 WATAV8
12 MRVN88
13 MRVN89?
14 Godfather
15 Matthew
16 Pro 300

Last edited by Pazz on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 6:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:48 am

i think it is a fantastic idea and u can count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:39 am

Awsome idea they are a great bunch, count us in.

We should have a combined cruise twice a year with HCC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:00 am

Brilliant idea guys....it's about time we joined forces and showed the Adelaide Commodore scene exactly what we are made of !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 6:49 am

why not, Twisted Evil nice to start the year off right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:04 pm

Sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:20 pm

think about it let you know closer to the date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 9:06 am

I will be there Pazz put me down on the to go list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:39 pm

Crossed wires? Is the destination s'posed to be a secret?
Just that posts were edited by committee on hcc to get rid of where the cruise ends up.
Sounds like a gd day. Might actually be able make it out for this one. Would be gd to finally meet some of you.
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:29 am

sounds good we will be there post u entry form for smasa show as well pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:43 am

Sounds good. Add 2 to the list. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

Gee expected to see more people coming on this cruise, come on people come out and have a great day with lots of Commodores cruising. Hope we see more members attending Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 7:38 am

Ok guys we need to know asap as to whom is attending this cruise so we know how many to cater for.......It should be a great day and a great chance to meet some people from another club Smile Lets all get 2gether and show em what we are about ( fun, friendship and generally having a great time)

Cheers
Smile
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:18 am

Were still up for it should be a good day.
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:43 am

HI all im not attending due to finance as i dont have much money but definatly turning up for the club meeting thanks all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:31 am

What time are we meeting Pazz?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:36 am

9.30 for a 10.00 leave, will update info and do an email reminder in the next couple of days

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:42 am

Hey, could you please put my name and Therese's name down for attendance? Sounds like a good cruise Smile
Back to top Go down
jafo

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 5:41 am

will see you all there

me and alias will be in the stato so we both can go

otherwise we both would miss out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 2:51 am

Great idea Dave and Josh Smile This is what being in a club means.....Helping each other so we can get as many as possible out to days like this Smile
Well done guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:58 am

Looks like its going to be a good Day. HCC have got good numbers coming along for the cruise,which is fantastic, How about we see some more from COCC hey come on guys and gals. Bring them there Commodores and Statesmans and so on out for a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:42 am

May not be there on sunday now......forecast is for 37 degrees and those who know me know that I don't function in those kinds of temperatures......
Back to top Go down
jafo

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:50 am

AndyCapped wrote:
May not be there on sunday now......forecast is for 37 degrees and those who know me know that I don't function in those kinds of temperatures......

in the immortal words of chopper HARDEN THE F**K UP LOL
Back to top Go down
-ToM-

-ToM-

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:23 am

looking forward to meeting some of you guys and checking out the rides
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:30 am

Hay Tom my car the best out their mate clown na some pritty nice and decaded people on this club and very nice people cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear the air cruise   Clear the air cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear the air cruise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next