coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS

Go down 
+4
Pazz
SIG-346
RBE 747
jake383
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jake383

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-31

VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Empty
PostSubject: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:30 am

this is my 2005 hbd vz calais. mods done so far are crystal vision globes, removed the psoiler and the holes will be getting welded up very soon annd installed some ultra lows. future mods are some bigger wheels and update the stereo
this is when i picked it up
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 12032016
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 12032017
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 12032018
this is how it looks at the moment
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 811
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 311
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 28032010
let me know what u think, im also open to suggestions on what wheels would look good

Last edited by jake383 on Tue 18 May 2010, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:45 am

hey Jake looks nice. Do prefer the spoiler though Smile looks a bit sportier Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:45 am

Ps welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:19 pm

yeh each to their own i dislike spoilers in general so my mind was made up from day 1. thanks i hope i can get out and meet you all and check out ur cars
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:17 am

nice ride mate... spoilers r gay i agree lol and i reckon vy hsv senator sig wheels look tough or vz r8 rims r pretty cool to
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:05 am

i think some black wheels would go nicely
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

Get a VY/VZ Senator spoiler Smile
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:06 am

thought id update. got the spoiler holes removed, the loin badge holes filled. i hhave refitted the calais badge just no pics as itss only a badge lol also fitted a holden strut brace
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Nobagdes
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 09042010144
let me know what u think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:29 pm

thought id update. got the spoiler holes removed, the loin badge holes filled. i hhave refitted the calais badge just no pics as itss only a badge lol also fitted a holden strut brace

Yup jake the car is looking awesome......and I hate it when people try to put badges on my Loins !!!! they bloody hurt....... lmao....
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 11:28 am

andy thanks for the update ive been abit slack haha i knew some one would pick up on that haha anyway not much has been goin on only got some new wheels hope u guys enjoy it
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 15052010198
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 15052010199
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS 15052010200
VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS P150510113702
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:15 pm

Love the wheels Jake, good choice
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 1:02 pm

thanks pazz, wheels ended up suiing it better than i thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 1:48 pm

Them wheels look awesome on there Jake, Really different. I like. Keep the updates coming. And look forward to seeing ya out on a cruise or something soon
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:38 am

thanks daoldman i look forward to cruising will be out on jc cruise this weekend if ur going come and sayy high
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:47 pm

welcome to our fourm we cant wait to meet you and your car looks great
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 1:42 am

Love the car.. but I personally dont like the wheels.. they remind me of flowers! But thats just my opinion!
(This is only Renee's opinion, not daniels)

flower
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 5:32 am

Hi mate i dont mind the wheels compared to the old wheels would be nice to see it out and about
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 8:12 am

firstly welcome but i gotta say i don't like those wheels and it wouldn't matter what car they were on i just don't like them, the rest of the car looks nice though
Back to top Go down
jake383

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:21 am

thanks for all ur comments. yeh the wheels have been getting some mixed comments. each to their own thanks and keep the comments/ideas coming
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:53 am

devil3 wrote:
firstly welcome but i gotta say i don't like those wheels and it wouldn't matter what car they were on i just don't like them, the rest of the car looks nice though

I agree but love the car and colour and look 4ward to seeing you out at some time and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS   VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VZ CALAIS, NEW WHEELS
Page 1 of 1