coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome Empty
PostSubject: Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome   Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 2:47 am

Found this guy on Ebay and bought 2 x replacement bodies from him for my old scraggy keys and remotes......2 key blanks plus 2 x bodies with the chev logo on them , plus one chev sticker for $26.00 including postage......

These key bodies are far more superior than the originals IMHO, as with the old keys, the 2 screws only hold the key head in place....With these new bodies, the screw goes through the keyhead and into the backing plate of the remote holding both pieces together.....

Comes with links to a step by step how to with photos or a you tube video showing you how to replace them......

The other great thing about these replacements is the buttons themselves, they have been modified from the originals so you no longer have to push hard to get them to work....a simple light touch has them working perfectly......took me all of 5 minutes to replace both bodies and now have two brand new keys to last me again....

They are that good I have bought another pair to put away for a later date.....A cheap quality alternative for those wanting to replace their worn out key bodies and buttons.....Andy

http://shop.ebay.com.au/bigtony20062007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome Image0039

Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome Image0035
Back to top Go down

Replace commodore key blanks with remotes...simply awesome
Page 1 of 1