coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Got defected today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyt
Club Member
andyt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:33 am

I got defected in the VZ today, the VERY STOCK VZ.
I got pulled over for speeding, obviously my own fault, was buggered from work and wasnt watching the speedo, so i wore the fine for that, but in getting that the car got a once over and i had one below average tyre due a pot hole a couple of months ago, i had a 2nd hand tyre put on and hadnt realised that tyre was stuffed now.

the police officer said to me he was gonna give me a warning for that and would be back with my fine, comes back with the fine, a defect notice and a sticker for my window. Told me he couldnt put a warning in the system and decided to defect me.

so wasnt to happy about that.

Got defected today Dscf3010
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:11 am

Oh well. You're lucky you didnt get a Regency defect. And a cop shop defect is only like $25 anyways.
Back to top Go down

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:32 am

U must gave the cop the shit's about the speeding fine

The defect is they way of saying"F.... u,but have a nice day" lol!

once again edited due to bad language.......grrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
andyt
Club Member
andyt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:52 am

couldnt get a regency. nothing wrong with the car, didnt say a word about the fine, just took it. nothing i could do about it and it was my own fault so wore it, just thought it was a bit harsh for one tyre, which isnt even that bad, its below average and needs to be changed.

its just annoying that he fealt the need to defect me for one tyre after already saying it would be a warning. seems to me like a little more revenue raising and one for the stats!
Back to top Go down

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 6:00 am

thats gotta suck Andy..........luckily they only did ya for a tyre and not start gettin nit picky.....
Back to top Go down
s4mm1 : )

s4mm1 : )

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:07 am

Bahaha at youu!!

Nah what a meanie copper!! Since when can youu give someone a warning and then take it back. Spose they have the power to do so!!

Lub youu x
Back to top Go down

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:21 am

thats it sammi I got done by a cop with a hand held radar gun after a honda civic went screamin past me.....the cop pulled out from the side street and then pulled me over.....what can you do it's your word against the cops....and would end up costing you more than the fines worth....
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Ive had an official warning before. Same as a defect notice, but only ticked the warning box.

Consider yourself lucky though, the cop is actually doing you a favour, now you can be proactive and fix the safety issue, rather than putting it off Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:29 pm

AndyCapped wrote:
thats it sammi I got done by a cop with a hand held radar gun after a honda civic went screamin past me.....the cop pulled out from the side street and then pulled me over.....what can you do it's your word against the cops....and would end up costing you more than the fines worth....

Wasn't us (1.5 litre 4 speed automatic, 330k on the clock) !!!
Back to top Go down

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:59 pm

I got pulled up after the club bingo night for a random breatho and seen he could not get me he decided to look over my car and after he looked at everything he picked on the light on my bonnet and told me he would just give me a warning and that i had till the morning to disconnect them like they are realy bright ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got defected today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got defected today   Got defected today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got defected today
Page 1 of 1