coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Twin VPs project restarted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twin VPs project restarted Empty
PostSubject: Twin VPs project restarted   Twin VPs project restarted Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 10:35 am

hi all as most of you would know last year i started a VP project,after selling my VH wagon which is now owned by Pazz,well after mnths of not doing any work on the first one,i now have the old Pazz VP as well so i now have twin vps to work on.

One is going to be a nice daily driver while the other will be done as a show car etc,all the good bits from one like the body kit and some other nice bits are going on to what will be the show car,after working on my old vh its givern me some new ideas,at nthis point iam hopeing to have it at all commie day in 2010,i will post my ideas up later when i have them all sorted out,its a case of what will work and what will not work.

iam going to put up a link to street commie forum,where you can see what will be the show VP,i will get pics up here soon after i get some more new and old pics of both VPs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin VPs project restarted   Twin VPs project restarted Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 10:40 am

ok here is the link to street commie where you can see what will be the show VP.

http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=8530504
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Twin VPs project restarted   Twin VPs project restarted Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009, 1:42 pm

Hi Bulletvp lookin nice wish i new were to start on mine had few minor hick ups and have one little minor one to go had wiring fixed twice and new horn installed but he must not have put it in properly as when i turn corner and have foot on brake the horn goes off kinda scared a lady the other day feel bit stupid

Cheers confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin VPs project restarted   Twin VPs project restarted Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:14 am

small update on the vps,one is being sold for parts bar a few bits i need,some of will know the old pazz vp,well lots fix ups are under way,all the old light grey inside trime bits are coming out,door trimes the lot,as well as the dash,i useing all the very nice dark grey from my other vp,cause its in way better con,so all the blue painted bits are just about gone,the side skirts are gone new boot lid,front bar nearly all fixed,and sorted out the dam leaky boot,now have to sort out the rust in it.

should have some pics up later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin VPs project restarted   Twin VPs project restarted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin VPs project restarted
Page 1 of 1