coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

INNAV8 - my spot for updates

Go down 
+16
VNSSLOVERS
DarkStar
RVT-666
Auzzie
godfather
dave64
HRDNUP
devil3
DBFIX8
AC/DC1
JUSTA8
Guilty1
vsv8wagon
DANNY8
JBVL
Pazz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:34 pm

Yeah mine is next in line LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 11:46 am

Looks great guys. Thanks jason george and grand-dad. Glad all that yellow is now gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:06 pm

LancerLass wrote:
Looks great guys. Thanks jason george and grand-dad. Glad all that yellow is now gone Very Happy

nothing wrong with yellow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 2:44 pm

updated pics ????????
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

Spent a bit more time on the motor today. All gasket faces cleaned down, all holes cleaned out and threads retapped and I think I have almost all the brackets sorted out. Have made up new brackets so my ignition lead holders sit upright instead of flat, had a problem with one side rubbing on the clutch cable so should be better now. Have also decided to go with black headers instead of the red. Just waiting on the couple of sets of chrome bolts I have on order to arrive so I can get it done. Was hoping they would arrive friday but of course they didnt.

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Image0059

And here's just a tease of the new colour

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 290820091078

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:47 pm

Good work mate! Top job to all involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:53 pm

holy shite this is gunna look awsome cant wait to see the end result good job Pazz, George, Jason
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 1:16 pm

great colour any pinstriping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Gee that Graham knows how to lay the paint on hey. look at that straight off the gun. Beeeeaauutiful... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 9:22 am

The photo of the gaurd was painted by Graham to show me how to spray metallic paint as this is the first time i have painted with metallic but the rest of the car myself and dad painted. pics up soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:03 am

Well Pazz here is some updated pics of your car I have been very busy painting your car,
I have had a bit of trouble with my leg collapsing under me and twisting my knee sideways
but im fine it been a hard slog but it is nearly finished just got to paint the bumpers and front grill
then we can start to put it all back to gather for DYNO Day
Well hear are the pics.

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 300820091083

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 300820091080

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091086

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 300820091081

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 300820091085

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091088

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091089

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091093

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091095

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 310820091099

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE MOTOR AND THE REST OF THE PARTS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:06 am

Looking good Jas you and ya Dad done a good joob by the looks of the pictures. Mine next please to go with my new wheels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:56 pm

Looks absolutely brilliant guys, cant wait to start the reassembly Shocked

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:40 pm

dam nice Jason and Mr G very well done,looks wicked,mmm miss the old girl,cant wait to see it back in one bit Pazz,now iam really happy you own it,job well done guys.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 8:56 am

Nice Cool You could save on some paint and put the chrome bars back on Wink

I will have a close inspection when its back together Cool

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:20 am

hey Jason and George that looks fantastic, love the new colour Smile Well I guess i know where i can find pazz this weekend now then lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:13 pm

Well the motor is now practically back together, the wrong bolts were sent over from Sydney for the water pump and timing cover but hopefully they will arrive before the motor goes back in and I can swap them over. Massive thanks to Ron for the polishing work on the bellhousing.

Will get a new power steering pump when funds permit and get the pulley chromed but other than that I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

All I am worried about now is that the new power steering setup fits in the car. Seems way too wide to me. But the plate I used is a factory one so hopefully it will fit.

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0558

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0559

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0560

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0561

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0562

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0563

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0564

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 DSCN0565

Cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:16 pm

Looking very sweet Pazz. The red is growing on me. Still like the yellow though LOL, Must be the Banana in me LOL
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:27 pm

That power steering setup prolly explains why the older Commo's have a massive indent in the driver side strut tower.......BUT......looks like you've filled urs in haha. Laughing

Where bouts did ya get ur thermostat housing cover from? Got any closeups of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:51 am

Lookin pretty sweet cant wait to see her all back together. love the look of the motor.
top job guys
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:14 pm

Getting pretty close to being finished now, Cant wait to get behind the wheel again. Few more little jobs to get done but should all be good for the weekend.

Will track down where I got the thermostat housing from Danny and get you some good pics of it. Its the type you can swivel to face any direction.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

dam lol i should never have sold it to ya lol,looks oh so good

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 1:16 pm

Well the wagz finally made it home tonight. Can't possibly thanks the Evers family enough.

Looks fantastic, sounds and goes pretty good too Wink

will get some pics over the weekend for those that don't see it at Willall

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 8:43 am

looks awsome pazz i'm glad the yellow bits are gone and are now red they look better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 10:27 am

Its the best ride in the club,other than steves vh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INNAV8 - my spot for updates
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: