coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

INNAV8 - my spot for updates

Go down 
+16
VNSSLOVERS
DarkStar
RVT-666
Auzzie
godfather
dave64
HRDNUP
devil3
DBFIX8
AC/DC1
JUSTA8
Guilty1
vsv8wagon
DANNY8
JBVL
Pazz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm

Hi all well i must say i thought pazz's car before was insane this new updated one is going to be off tap cant wait to see and well to all thoughs involved well done got some talent some sorry heaps looks absoultly smick bet ya pazz you have a smile from one ear to the other like the joker lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:58 am

Figured it was about time I got some updated pics on here.

Things that got modified during the respray

Body:
Aerial removed and hole filled
Rear wiper washer nozzles removed and hole filled
LPG filler hole removed and filled
Barina license plate lights added
New carpet in rear

Engine Bay:
all wiring rerouted and hidden, all headlight and main engine wiring fully replaced
Gilmer drive fitted
New timing cover
New Harmonic Balancer
Alternator and power steering swapped sides to tidy up hoses and wiring.
Engine cleaned down and resprayed in red.
Extractors resprayed in black
New aluminium cover for thermo fans
Polished bellhousing
Polished bonnet struts

Once again thanks to everyone that helped on this especially the Evers family

will put up some pics of the engine bay when i get a chance to take pics during the day

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 FILE0002

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 FILE0004

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 FILE0005

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 FILE0006

cheers
Pazz

Last edited by Pazz on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:21 pm

Looks shmick Pazz, especially that extra sparkle that can be seen under the car that is coming from your bell housing and it only shows what a dedicated bunch of COCC members can do !

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:58 pm

looks neat as well done, would you consider changing number plate colour to black and silver i reckon that it might suit it better what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

wildvt wrote:
looks neat as well done, would you consider changing number plate colour to black and silver i reckon that it might suit it better what do you think?

The problem with going black and silver is it then becomes a "Custom" plate and you have to pay a yearly fee to display it on the car......the plates he has on now are from the "Factory" selection and are only classed as "Personalised" plates and only attract a one off fee......

Personalised plates are available in the following colour combinations:

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Personalised_colours

Anything outside of these colours are Custom plates. hope this clears things up !!...cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 12:20 pm

Couple of engine bay pics

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Enginebay-1

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Enginebay2

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Enginebay3

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 1:24 pm

GOD DAME PAZZ WOW that is insane quick toilet break lol mite have to traid kids in on it lol you have done amazing job and so has the other people who have helped you should be proud very very nice lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
dave64

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:41 am

Very impressive Pazz, looks to have changed a fair bit since my drive home from mt gambier.....will have to come and take a look at it in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 3:15 pm

Hey matey, how are the rear chrome mouldings attached under the windows in the back section? I know they sit under the rubber seal, but did ya use anything under them to hold them in place?

I can't remember how mine went on lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

Well after a few years of searching I finally found a boot garnish for the wagz that I like Razz

INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 100_3129
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 11:28 am

Haha classic pazz mmm which one the one on the left mm or the right or the middle i just cant decided how bout all mmm shit better wake up Razz
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:25 am

Rekon I use to go to school with the chick on the right.
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:43 am

DANNY8 wrote:
Rekon I use to go to school with the chick on the right.

I think she was in one of my dreams once Twisted Evil if not will be Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:02 am

Better give Miss Palmer a good talking to !
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Thanks   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:44 am

Have a few people to thank for my latest "mod"

Firstly to the guy in the Ute travelling down Heaslip who slowed down when he realised his wheelbarrow had fallen off and then took off when he realised it was going to hit my car and before I could get his rego number.....thanks very much

To all the people that saw it happen and didn't stop.....thanks to you too

And lastly thanks to SAPOL who basically said "that's bad luck, we can't do anything"

Now does anyone have a drivers side front fender for a vh, a massive amount of fibreglass, some legato grey paint and some way of calming me down so I feel motivated enough to inspect the underneath damage and find out what else is broken and what the steering rattle is?????

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

PostSubject: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:51 am

Hi Pazz really sorry to hear mate but i would insist something be done thats just f----ed and what type of ute and what colour any visable stickers cause if i see it will write rego down for you mate i love your beast and im so sorry mate i know how hard you have worked i hope to see the car up and running when you can and if need any help with fixing it and a hand i will be happy to help affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Bloody spewin mate, wat a kick in the guts!

Atleast ya got a free wheel barrow out of it lol......sry, I guess ya prolly don't wanna hear jokes about it hey.
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 1:18 pm

Surprised oh.my.god.

Are you serious??

Pazz, I am so very sorry to hear that this happened to you!! What a terrible thing to happen.

At least you're not injured mate!
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:49 pm

Thanks Danny, will see what Upullit has tomorrow as its much closer
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 10:11 pm

Hope that bell housing didn't get scratched LOL !

But really... sorry to hear Pazz. I had something similar happen to me many many years ago where a guy had one of those fold up beds tied to the roof of his car (with no roof racks) and I was travelling behind him at night when it fell off and I went over it. Fortunatley the guy stopped but the ars* hole got away with paying $5 a month for the next 5 years ! He stopped after 6 months and that was that.

Good luck !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:23 am

you know i will spray the panel and fix the bumper for you as i painted the car and i will do it for love as you have helped me out with stuff and i will return the favour just let me know and it will be fixed
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

MRVN88 wrote:
and i will do it for love

Aren't both of you happily married lol. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

DANNY8 wrote:
MRVN88 wrote:

iT'S A CLOSE KNIT CLUB DANNY !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
godfather
Club Member
godfather

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:43 pm

AndyCapped wrote:
DANNY8 wrote:
MRVN88 wrote:

iT'S A CLOSE KNIT CLUB DANNY !!!!!!

I like Knitting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INNAV8 - my spot for updates   INNAV8 - my spot for updates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INNAV8 - my spot for updates
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next